scubyti
Senior Member
- Joined
- Jul 12, 2005
- Messages
- 996
- Reaction score
- 0
finally rooted! titanium backup! my mind is at ease .....gonna freeze those useless apps
You unlock the bootloader? :-!

finally rooted! titanium backup! my mind is at ease .....gonna freeze those useless apps
You unlock the bootloader? :-!
erm... no bros here can help ah??

how many hours can your phone battery last? mine seems to drain quite fast.
I just connect it to my LED tv.. doing all the update thru it using the wireless keyboard LOL
Sad that I am not good at sticking the provided screen protector. got some little bubbles that I cannot get rid off. Any idea will it go over some time? or do I use hairdryer on it?
The phone was really cool, both my kids saw what XS can do using the tv, keep call daddy's phone sooo coolll.. and my wife soo piss off... lol she got her berries recently and XS pawn her berries easily.
Any1 saw good place to get XS cover?? I want to get a hard clear cover plus lanyard.. any bro or sis can recommand??
This phone deserves all the care and love from ME!![]()
Hi,
Does any1 know if the $199 PS Vita promotion with Starhub is for the first 100 customer everyday or? Thanks.![]()
Didn't ask, but probably not. But take my words for it - the matte protector doesn't affect the screen's original colors too much.
I can show you tomorrow if you wanna =)
And yah. 'chui' is the word. lousy die-cut making the phone look awkward. As if pasting a custom made protector like that...
But ah well, scully this is their ploy to make money~!!! LOL.
Rakuten! Tons of it, as long as u dont mind paying shipping costs
HAVE.Anyone can advise if there's still stock for free gift from Singtel at IT Show? If have tmr I chiong there...![]()
CASESSS.com by Sofiz - Rock "Quicksand" Case for Sony Xperia S LT26i
i tink i just found my casing to buy... lols.
i notice the phone has a screen protector factory applied after peeling off the instruction 1. sooooo do i still need to use the other screen protector given in the box ?
I will be bringing in rock case by wed. U might wan to skip the online first? I will be bringing in colorful series and liquid series.
Shiok, change from galaxy S2. Paid someone to recontract from singtelshop.com. Paid $730 in total for all these.
![]()
I will be bringing in rock case by wed. U might wan to skip the online first? I will be bringing in colorful series and liquid series.