The Official Xperia S thread

misashiX

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2008
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
I just connect it to my LED tv.. doing all the update thru it using the wireless keyboard LOL
Sad that I am not good at sticking the provided screen protector. got some little bubbles that I cannot get rid off. Any idea will it go over some time? or do I use hairdryer on it?
The phone was really cool, both my kids saw what XS can do using the tv, keep call daddy's phone sooo coolll.. and my wife soo piss off... lol she got her berries recently and XS pawn her berries easily.
Any1 saw good place to get XS cover?? I want to get a hard clear cover plus lanyard.. any bro or sis can recommand??
This phone deserves all the care and love from ME! :)
 

Chevalier

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2006
Messages
5,034
Reaction score
885
how many hours can your phone battery last? mine seems to drain quite fast.

1 day with average to high usage. will get better over the week or so. bear with it for a while :D. btw pls dont download any of those battery saver apps. screws up ur phone sideways
 

littlehitsuji

Senior Member
Joined
May 22, 2010
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
0
I just connect it to my LED tv.. doing all the update thru it using the wireless keyboard LOL
Sad that I am not good at sticking the provided screen protector. got some little bubbles that I cannot get rid off. Any idea will it go over some time? or do I use hairdryer on it?
The phone was really cool, both my kids saw what XS can do using the tv, keep call daddy's phone sooo coolll.. and my wife soo piss off... lol she got her berries recently and XS pawn her berries easily.
Any1 saw good place to get XS cover?? I want to get a hard clear cover plus lanyard.. any bro or sis can recommand??
This phone deserves all the care and love from ME! :)

Rakuten! Tons of it, as long as u dont mind paying shipping costs
 

littlehitsuji

Senior Member
Joined
May 22, 2010
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
0
Didn't ask, but probably not. But take my words for it - the matte protector doesn't affect the screen's original colors too much.

I can show you tomorrow if you wanna =)

And yah. 'chui' is the word. lousy die-cut making the phone look awkward. As if pasting a custom made protector like that...

But ah well, scully this is their ploy to make money~!!! LOL.

Haha okay, tmr i see if we manage to meet! What i dont like about matte protectors is the feel of it.
 

Igene

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2002
Messages
14,172
Reaction score
1,239
Anyone can advise if there's still stock for free gift from Singtel at IT Show? If have tmr I chiong there... :D
 
Last edited:

tazzi80

Master Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2002
Messages
2,540
Reaction score
38
Shiok, change from galaxy S2. Paid someone to recontract from singtelshop.com. Paid $730 in total for all these.

2vcgbnt.jpg
 

timberland

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2006
Messages
14,409
Reaction score
29
Rakuten! Tons of it, as long as u dont mind paying shipping costs

how long does the shipping takes ?

and i cannot read japanese words.

i placed an order already

they sent me an email and i dun freaking understand at all. :vijay:
 

nonameless

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2008
Messages
8,107
Reaction score
4,996
i notice the phone has a screen protector factory applied after peeling off the instruction 1. sooooo do i still need to use the other screen protector given in the box ?
 

Chevalier

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2006
Messages
5,034
Reaction score
885
i notice the phone has a screen protector factory applied after peeling off the instruction 1. sooooo do i still need to use the other screen protector given in the box ?

wah i didnt notice that man.....isst really a sp? it does seem as if there is another layer of something there..........
 

misashiX

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2008
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Shiok, change from galaxy S2. Paid someone to recontract from singtelshop.com. Paid $730 in total for all these.

2vcgbnt.jpg

Haha, I got the same stuff for $168, using recontact of ivalue 2(368) and call in to ask for phone voucher(100) plus 24month data recontact(100). Singtel deal really worth it. But u have to go down to make the purchase.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top