The Official Xperia S thread

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What he mean i think is that XS have poor viewing angle. That's why it's sort of act like a privacy protector already. :)

Poor viewing angle is good for me. I hate it when people stare at my phone while Im playing games. :D

SeanPC

Reaction score
The pre-applied screen protector is a privacy screen protector? But I can still view the screen from the side. :s11: I never used privacy screen protectors before, but I thought the concept was such that others cannot really see the screen from the sides?
xs viewing angle is poor but i dont find it. you better off with a clear sp. forget about those that will make the screen dull.

What he mean i think is that XS have poor viewing angle. That's why it's sort of act like a privacy protector already. :)
yes but i dont find is bad.

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
xs viewing angle is poor but i dont find it. you better off with a clear sp. forget about those that will make the screen dull.

yes but i dont find is bad.

Yes, phone is a personal device and why you want the people around you to view what is on your phone display?

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hahahha
them those on note sure nneed to. hide more as their 5.3 so. big hhahaah

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Sony just email me. Another sad news... Haiz...

But told me the new panel is here...but my casing...still not here...WTF...

hazardhut

Reaction score
Sony just email me. Another sad news... Haiz...

But told me the new panel is here...but my casing...still not here...WTF...

Why do you need a new casing? Can't they reuse the same casing? You are basically getting a new phone. Meaning: Nothing is being done to fix it.

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wonder how u crack it haahha
just now at adix he also got a call ask
if can repair his x's and arc s kanna coffee hahahha

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hahha raggy kungfu epic
his force is strong
beware ohm ohmmmmm hahha
be afraid very afraid

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Actually, i can reproduce this crack on any XS handset. Dun even need to drop it, knock it or anything...just need one headphone jack... ;)

Whether is it a design flaw this i dun know... :o

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.