
According to my Sony source, SG sets will likely get the update within next week or the week after.


can't wait for the update liao!!! 


but then the latest news is that it should roll-out todaycan't wait for the update liao!!!
![]()
I've updated mine to ICS....
I've updated mine to ICS....
No update for me so far, starhub set, checked just now via pc companionyou all got update liao arh. mine singtel set still no update leh. you all update via pc companion?
Just updated with the FTF file from XDA, I must say Sony did a fantastic job, both performance and feature wise,
SO FREAKING SMOOTH
Just updated with the FTF file from XDA, I must say Sony did a fantastic job, both performance and feature wise,
SO FREAKING SMOOTH
wah seems like iCS not bad ah. might buy back a XS again, haha
ahah waterballoon wana own s3 and win8 and xs back ahhaha
i'm so greedy. LOL. but i don't wanna own S3![]()

