The Official Xperia S thread

Dixon.

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2010
Messages
5,853
Reaction score
77
Oh...let me load some screenshot. :s8:

Screenshot_2012-07-05-10-25-37.png

real bad...
cannot see any image...

edit:

can le...
 
Last edited:

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2002
Messages
7,492
Reaction score
50
Guys,

I was thinking of setting another Sony Mobile Forum besides the previous SECentral for all Sony Mobile Supporters to gather, what do you think?
 

Dixon.

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2010
Messages
5,853
Reaction score
77
Guys,

I was thinking of setting another Sony Mobile Forum besides the previous SECentral for all Sony Mobile Supporters to gather, what do you think?
oh secentral was done by you?

:s12:

used to be a full time regular there..

changed nick..
:o
 

NeMeSiS_T

Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2005
Messages
401
Reaction score
0
Hi all

After upgraded to ICS, seems all my email (Gmail and Yahoo) cannot receive emails. It can send out email but cannot read or refresh to see new emails.

Anything wrong? or how to correct this?

Thanks
 

Trinity54

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2003
Messages
1,687
Reaction score
0
its a long and tiring thread.
btw anyone knows how to solver the facebook timeline thingy on ics?
 

NubbyCat

Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2009
Messages
276
Reaction score
0
You know Burlington Square? The one beside Sim Lim Square with Burger King.

His shop is facing the main road, beside the famous Lomography-friendly printing lab.

He has quite a number of nice casings. From normal, humble-looking ones to Ah Beng types with bling-blings and leopard preens.

I bought the Rock (not the WWE Wrestler hor) type casing, which carlover mentioned earlier from Adix. He is a very patient and friendly guy. Not the pushy type who just wanna clinch a deal. Haha.

Oh yeah I've been to Burlington Square before! I think I know where the shop is.

Sounds good, I'm planning to get the Rock one too. Maybe I'll head over tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks!! :D
 

CoolSilverRider

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2008
Messages
603
Reaction score
0
Oh yeah I've been to Burlington Square before! I think I know where the shop is.

Sounds good, I'm planning to get the Rock one too. Maybe I'll head over tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks!! :D

They should make some nice casing like: The Avengers, Transformers...etc...lolx
 

DoraemonBoi

Master Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2012
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
4
Where is the shop that sells alot of Xperia S cases at reasonable price arh? Recommend me some leh :D
 

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,308
Reaction score
6,573
The new GX video is making me so gian this phone now!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

hush66

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2001
Messages
6,703
Reaction score
0
Hi all

After upgraded to ICS, seems all my email (Gmail and Yahoo) cannot receive emails. It can send out email but cannot read or refresh to see new emails.

Anything wrong? or how to correct this?

Thanks

You are using the stock Email app to receive emails from your Gmail and Yahoo accounts? I'm using the individual Gmail and Yahoo apps, and have no problems receiving or sending.

Where is the shop that sells alot of Xperia S cases at reasonable price arh? Recommend me some leh :D

See the 2 posts just before yours.
 
Last edited:

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2010
Messages
36,942
Reaction score
60
I honestly admit I have no idea what is the timeline thingee that everybody is talking about, since I heavily use facebook through Timescape instead of the app itself, but if there still are people out there having issues with having facebook contact pictures displayed in your phonebook, maybe you'll wanna try clearing the app data and cache, then synch again? Cos it worked for me.
 

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2002
Messages
7,492
Reaction score
50
Do not use the default email client to download emails from Yahoo or Hotmail as there is some privacy settings at their server and you might not download the latest emails using the default email client.

Best solution is to use the stock email client for Yahoo and Hotmail individually.
 

ricklow

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2003
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
BSOD and finally ICS!

22:32hrs: Got BSOD on my XP while upgrading to ICS. After that, PC cannot boot up.
Error: STOP: 0x0000007E (...)
asmthub3.sys - Address B5E742F6 base at B5E660000, DateStamp: 4ccffdb5
Beginning dump of Phyiscal Memory..

23:00hrs: After safe mode failed, found my XP CD-ROM, hit "Recover" after booting from CD, went to command prompt and executed fixboot.

23:50hrs: Whew..managed to boot up. This time round, use USB 2.0 slot instead of USB 3.0; disable Avira and managed to upgrade to ICS. During boot up, it shows Android updating xx of 217 files.

00:00hrs: So far so good. The new look on gmail looks great and response seems much faster.

Possible Root Cause: USB 3.0 or Antivirus

What a nite...
 

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2002
Messages
7,492
Reaction score
50
Guys,

Do you have problem on the screen turning off when charging?

I notice that my screen did not turn off when I put on charging and once I take out the charger, the screen turn off.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top