Dixon.
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jul 6, 2010
- Messages
- 5,853
- Reaction score
- 77
Oh...let me load some screenshot.
![]()
real bad...
cannot see any image...
edit:
can le...
Last edited:

Oh...let me load some screenshot.
![]()
Guys,
I was thinking of setting another Sony Mobile Forum besides the previous SECentral for all Sony Mobile Supporters to gather, what do you think?
OK...where will that be...give us the URL link here, once you're done.![]()

oh secentral was done by you?Guys,
I was thinking of setting another Sony Mobile Forum besides the previous SECentral for all Sony Mobile Supporters to gather, what do you think?


oh secentral was done by you?
used to be a full time regular there..
changed nick..
![]()
its a long and tiring thread.
btw anyone knows how to solver the facebook timeline thingy on ics?
You know Burlington Square? The one beside Sim Lim Square with Burger King.
His shop is facing the main road, beside the famous Lomography-friendly printing lab.
He has quite a number of nice casings. From normal, humble-looking ones to Ah Beng types with bling-blings and leopard preens.
I bought the Rock (not the WWE Wrestler hor) type casing, which carlover mentioned earlier from Adix. He is a very patient and friendly guy. Not the pushy type who just wanna clinch a deal. Haha.
Oh yeah I've been to Burlington Square before! I think I know where the shop is.
Sounds good, I'm planning to get the Rock one too. Maybe I'll head over tomorrow afternoon.
Thanks!!![]()
sian.. i just noticed i'm unable to use sync by wifi to PC companion.. =(
Go through with the setup wizard and saw this on my phone:
![]()
Anyone knows how to resolve this?

Hi all
After upgraded to ICS, seems all my email (Gmail and Yahoo) cannot receive emails. It can send out email but cannot read or refresh to see new emails.
Anything wrong? or how to correct this?
Thanks
Where is the shop that sells alot of Xperia S cases at reasonable price arh? Recommend me some leh![]()
Guys,
Do you have problem on the screen turning off when charging?
I notice that my screen did not turn off when I put on charging and once I take out the charger, the screen turn off.