
this is not the first time lor it typical of sony phones
selling cheapy after sometime if u can wait
it a sign of next flagship looming liao
or the xperia S reflesh the xperia SL
but the color looks gay for the blue ir purple
but pink still epic good for the girls
![]()
but metal like won't scratch as easily as plastic I THINK.
Updated to ICS. Liking it so far.

I foresee a Pink version too for LT30.
Updated to ICS. On my wifi, I can see all my neighbours' wifi except mine.![]()
Xperia S sold out in singtel online shop
98 dollars for 39.90 plan
M1 still so exp LOL
GPGTwah price drop so much!
Pink is nice! Anyhow, more color options are always good.![]()
GX looks great as well, just like it's name.
Now gx sounds better than z. I THINK![]()
then hoot GX from our local keital dealer lor ahhaha
Is anyone able to get the "Download music info" function to work?
i tried to connect xperia S to my tv w the supplied hdmi cable.
there were tiny white spots on the tv. anyone got the same problem?
I don't have the problem leh. Where are the white spots??