The Official Xperia S thread

diamondback

Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
417
Reaction score
7
I found an answer on sony forum.

1. Turn off automatic update.

2. Go to Menu> Settings> Applications > Manage applications > All > Update Center > Clear data.
This will clear data for update center.

Try it & see if it works.

YES! That works. Managed to remove the notification!

Thank you very much!
 

diamondback

Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
417
Reaction score
7
I have a set of skullcandy earphones that i plugged into my gf's Xperia S but no sound comes out of it but it works well on my galaxy note.

Is there some kind of settings or can only use certain earphones?
 

diamondback

Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
417
Reaction score
7

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2000
Messages
22,782
Reaction score
0
actually to assist hush here
even u got a android compatible earpiece is also wont promise it will works
as android got too many brands unlike iPhone
it easy for manufacture to test to make it works

unless u get the spefic brand earpiece for the same brands then the %% is higher if still can't work I no comments liao HAHAH
 

PsyNidE

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2002
Messages
19,935
Reaction score
0
I can't view my friends' photo albums using the facebook app. Does anyone else have this problem?

I thought this is normal till I view my friend's facebook app on his Samsung S3 and I noticed the difference.
 

dreamz13

Master Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2002
Messages
3,445
Reaction score
21
I can't view my friends' photo albums using the facebook app. Does anyone else have this problem?

I thought this is normal till I view my friend's facebook app on his Samsung S3 and I noticed the difference.
Can u be more specific as in how you go about doing it? Trying to see if I can replicate.
 

PsyNidE

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2002
Messages
19,935
Reaction score
0
I'm just using the normal Facebook App for Android.

Using the mobile version of facebook, accessing the URL m.facebook.com, I'm able to see as it is like when I'm viewing FB from a laptop/desktop.

However, when using the FB app for Android, for all my Fb frens, I'm only seeing their Friends and Message buttonss, regardless be it for Timeline or Non-Timeline users. I'm unable to see About, Photos,Likes, etc etc ...
 

dreamz13

Master Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2002
Messages
3,445
Reaction score
21
I'm just using the normal Facebook App for Android.

Using the mobile version of facebook, accessing the URL m.facebook.com, I'm able to see as it is like when I'm viewing FB from a laptop/desktop.

However, when using the FB app for Android, for all my Fb frens, I'm only seeing their Friends and Message buttonss, regardless be it for Timeline or Non-Timeline users. I'm unable to see About, Photos,Likes, etc etc ...
Oh that...yeah it's a known bug that we can only see a simplified profile after the ICS upgrade. Sony is aware of it, and hopefully we can see some fix...
 

PsyNidE

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2002
Messages
19,935
Reaction score
0
Oh that...yeah it's a known bug that we can only see a simplified profile after the ICS upgrade. Sony is aware of it, and hopefully we can see some fix...
Ok noted. I thought its due to something else. I kept fiddling with the FB settings till I gave up and post it here.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top