DoraemonBoi
Master Member
- Joined
- Jan 15, 2012
- Messages
- 2,505
- Reaction score
- 4
I ask the guy. He said during IT Show.

ext power pack loHow does that work?
I ask the guy. He said during IT Show.

I ask the guy. He said during IT Show.
![]()
Free leather case and 5800mAh battery pack
leather case:
![]()
battery pack:
![]()
whole thingyits the whle thing i battery pack>
or is a slide in dock like iphone sttyle
just wait lor since get sg got warrenty
hahahha wait lor I already prepare in advanced the made in jp x's cover for it liao
might get white again
but must use cover as white or black can easy get scratched aa it a coating like rubber
if u accident scatch it will leave a deep mark
unlike our arc
We know lah. Nozomi is almost like Rachael, except the White Rachael was glossy like White Arc.
My Rachael's back got scratched before so I know how ugly it'll look for rubber-like surfaces.
Purple looks good!