
Well logically speaking if the older ones will be receiving JB sooner, then by now there should be a confirmed date already. anyway let's just keep our fingers crossed and hope that it's not like Q2 2013 as the article suggested.the 2011 xperia receive update before 2012, maybe this time its also the same?
Omg due course sounds like foreverSony Mobile has this morning confirmed that Android 4.1 Jelly Bean for its new Xperia devices (Xperia T, Xperia TX and Xperia V) will start to receive the update from the middle of Q1 2013. Sony Xperia devices that launched earlier this year including the Xperia S, Xperia acro S, Xperia ion, Xperia P, Xperia go and Xperia J will be upgraded to Android 4.1 in “due course”.

Omg due course sounds like forever![]()
SONY = slow lag
bottom line answer no need to comment hahaha
in due course ahha its like telling u if iam happy i will do it if not i will put more time on new models
hahah looks at Xs issue example ahh
and now got X' SL hahah
pushing and tell u sell your XS for a X;SL hahha
no more support pls sell and get a new phone ahah
its like LG one lah hype for first quad in the end got alot of issue and launch new fw aslo late or never then become a white elephant in the end
The way I see it, still better than HTC. They announce ICS updates on june/july for Desire S until today still nothing.
hello fellow XS users,
I got an issue regarding the stock browser and the RAM it takes up in the background. After surfing, i exit out of browser by pressing home. Then i go to settings and check on running apps. Browser is there, taking up about 100mb.
When i did the same thing to a HTC sensation, the browser is not on the list of running apps.
I am slightly concerned because whenever the free RAM gets low, my phone starts to feel very sluggish.
Does anyone have the same issue as me?
TIA!![]()
diff brands works diff lor
the way they customized the own
is your phone appls still running alot under the BG on top of the stock browser?
or your browser still got somthing running behind it
try do a clean browser tab without running anything on it like a webpage and compare to your htc
as i use opera and have mutiple tab it take up more ram too
Yap, there are quite a few apps running always in the background, like swiftkey and HD widgets.
Should i wait for my browser to complete load finish the pages/tabs before closing it? Will that be better?
Tried an empty page (no tabs) and go back to home, check settings and browser isn't there (ie same as HTC).
Yap, there are quite a few apps running always in the background, like swiftkey and HD widgets.
Should i wait for my browser to complete load finish the pages/tabs before closing it? Will that be better?
Tried an empty page (no tabs) and go back to home, check settings and browser isn't there (ie same as HTC).
u can try to limit how many appl running in bg in ics on the developer option
in setting
Wah, didn't know got this option.
Any idea how many apps it means when it says default?
TIA.![]()
default I m guesssjng a lot
I am on defsuly I can have bg appl running oke more than 4 or more
until u lag but depend on the individuals phone OS is tweak some is better on memory management some use more
try limited to 4 see how is works for u
play around with it see which one fits u
I go for default as I love running a lot of bg hahaha. it I sill kill it usually when I don't need it long
Ok! I set to two and see if there is any performance improvement.
Many Thanks!
hello fellow XS users,
I got an issue regarding the stock browser and the RAM it takes up in the background. After surfing, i exit out of browser by pressing home. Then i go to settings and check on running apps. Browser is there, taking up about 100mb.
When i did the same thing to a HTC sensation, the browser is not on the list of running apps.
I am slightly concerned because whenever the free RAM gets low, my phone starts to feel very sluggish.
Does anyone have the same issue as me?
TIA!![]()