rssd21
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- May 1, 2011
- Messages
- 7,258
- Reaction score
- 224
haha bro rssd i thought u getting from telco?![]()
Then I have to take panadol to cure my fever.

haha bro rssd i thought u getting from telco?![]()
$800+ still within my planned budget cos it's the standard range for high-end Xperias.
But if it is over $900, I'll have to reconsider
Then I have to take panadol to cure my fever.![]()
oo oke then u a bro eheh gome gome gomenasai![]()
fwah just ytd i was talking to my friend about motorbike ice cream
those $1 home made ice cream the uncle scoop then use bread kiap one~ yum![]()
If I were a girl I wouldn't be liking a band of over 48 girls and the guy with Fourze as his avatar won't ignore my comments -_-



Shots of the Xperia S under direct sunlight (and an angled shot)
Handling the arc S with my non-master hand taking photoes is not easy x.x
![]()
![]()
![]()
That was what my boss told me
Assuming that things'll be 898 now, based on Ebest
Kinda disappointed, but oh well, business politics =/
Things'll never place the common folk ahead
I pray that competitive pricing for xs means - 850 & below.
Im not a fan of the black version. But two words for the pictures - seriously sexy!
I pray that competitive pricing for xs means - 850 & below.
so darn right!
im actually quite glad it's not 900 and above like iphone..
of course, the lower the better for us the consumer!
aiyor np worry
most driod phone is not iphone
after a while the price wil drop
if u can wait only
your avatar says it allIm not a fan of the black version. But two words for the pictures - seriously sexy!

Thanks for the compliments (assuming they were for the photoes)
I'm usually relatively confident when it comes to my photographs using the phones I have (except for the RAZR, the camera for that one is a bloody nightmare to tame)