I just want you to sell me your Nozomi now!!!! Lol.
Since yours is a black one, think you can't satisfy our queries regarding to the nano coating and UV reacting stuff?
Can the Japanese keyboard change skin like Arc's?
I know the statistics are better, but wondering if you are able to comment the difference of the screen between Nozomi and an iPhone? If you've looked closely at one before (not trying to insinuate you're a mountain turtle cos ask just in case as I myself never stared at an iPhone screen much)
The Malaysian reviewer, Soyacincau, noted that the image preview is not 100% optimized. Is this true?
But really. If you are able to get 1 more set by end this week I'd like to buy from you +_+
The UV reactive stuff is something I can't really get to, it's black for the most part, and the nano coating part, I'll have to admit being a little paranoid to *lol*
I'll test it out with a white colour pencil gently if I can find one though =)
Will make a video out of that if I can find one somewhere in the house and confirm that it works =)
With regard to the Japanese keyboard, yeah, was training a Customer Service rep from the company just now, and she was testing the keyboard out. I saw a wooden and Sakura design before moving on
Will take a raincheck on this and get back to you on that =)
Quite frankly, when it comes to the image preview, that is the fault of the GB gallery... It can't show you images in their native resolution. What's show is shrunk
This is remedied on the ICS gallery, but if you want a very powerful gallery tool with File/Folder browsng options, super fast image caching and file handling, download Quickpic. The guys who made that app did a job nothing short of amazing! Boss wasn't too happy I customized the phones I had with it =)
I have to look at the iPhone's screen before to compare their Retina Display with our Reality display
Quite frankly speaking, both screens are so dense that you'd have a difficult time trying to locate individual pixels
The Reality Display on our units however, feature better contrast. Under lit conditions, the black is so black, that it's actually comparable to my own XT910 RAZR when it comes to quality when viewed straight on (75% brightness)
The Reality Display panels are also tuned to as close to 100% NTSC as possible, whereas the aggregate of the iPhone 4 panels is approximately in the 70% NTSC gamut region, so we do have richer colour reproduction
But hey, all talk maybe hogwash so... I'll be over at AMK Hub this Wed evening and all of Thursday IIRC, so feel free to drop by for a visit to check the XS out if you want to =)
I'd like to procure an extra XS, but I can't XD
All the units we have on hand are ID tracked IIRC, so if anything should happen to mine, I'll be in hot water for sure o3o
The top notification LED has White, Yellow, Green and Red so far, and I think Blue should be in there somewhere IIRC, but I can't remember when I last saw it
Unlike the XU however, the XS's Floating Prism (aka Transparent Element) glows white only
Last edited:


