The Official Xperia S thread

ITretard

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2009
Messages
38,775
Reaction score
0
Too deep down into the rabbit's hole.

Just dont camp yourself outside 6range or sony stores waiting for XS. :D

Nah.. I'm not to the extend like this. :s13: Upcoming week will be interesting! Hehe.. :s7:
 

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2000
Messages
22,782
Reaction score
0
oh now the new xperia
s
p
u
all got smart dail then no need install appls lor
zepg oh no ISO control ah
I think if want more complex cam setting best go pickup a real camera and not a cam phone no matter how good is it
 

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2000
Messages
22,782
Reaction score
0
Naw, I don't care about brands sadly. I got no loyalty to anything one. :crazy: Whichever has the best specs I will buy.



:crazy:

best spec but don't like it also won't buy hahhaa
like before our new xperia comes Samsung is one of the higher specs driods but I don't go cfor it

as iI don't like the hyped up amoled
soo over saturated color and fake color and yellow white and non clean text

after I compare I find sony got the best sharpness panel

hahah :)
 
Last edited:

Zeph_ng

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2012
Messages
529
Reaction score
0
hahah so bro Zeph u will quit this temp full time job and go look for new job?

When the time comes, but that's quite a bit of a distance away from now, maybe a year or two or so before finalizing my plans to migrate

In the end, I'm an artist/actor at heart, so am probably looking at something Disney-esque in the future as something along my main career path, and having to build a portfolio for that

I have to admit that I'm a bit jaded about the retail chains in SG, very different compared to the atmosphere while I was in Vancouver

Folks over there... don't reel you in to buy things for the sake of earning your money, not even in the giant retail stores. They talk with you, try to understand where you're coming from, and they'll even tell you to wait on if something around the corner that's better is coming, and suggest things that fit within your budget and a lot more than not, go out of the way of their jobscope to get the right things done, and they attempt to be as impartial as they can

Best Buy, Futureshop, NCIX etc, they all behave the same way from my experience (I tend to test them)

I'm trying to emulate the same thing here, but it gets tiring at times, especially when people take you for granted...

... And that's just the gist of it... Just kinda jaded and tired in general with the pace of the society here, and the lack of, in general, open space and the never changing seasons. I tend to space out a lot more than the average person here I'd imagine thinking about all that. Homesick, more often than not

Still, trying to be different for the sake of the people I encounter, and possibly try to help here, one step a time. To educate and serve =)

Slowly, but sure footed I guess, are the steps I'm taking with regards to this job here right now
 
Last edited:

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2000
Messages
22,782
Reaction score
0
ya agrees with u bro zep
its in the culture lor
like compare to jp
we r far apart
kudo to u to stay on
and hope your next job is what u like
 

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2010
Messages
36,939
Reaction score
60
Naw, I don't care about brands sadly. I got no loyalty to anything one. :crazy: Whichever has the best specs I will buy.



:crazy:

For me, as long as it is not a common phone, design is good and fully supports Japanese language + input, I'm sold~
 

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2000
Messages
22,782
Reaction score
0
get a keitai deiwa hahaha
sure got what u want beside sony :)
 

Authmn

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
2,969
Reaction score
2
When the time comes, but that's quite a bit of a distance away from now, maybe a year or two or so before finalizing my plans to migrate

In the end, I'm an artist/actor at heart, so am probably looking at something Disney-esque in the future as something along my main career path, and having to build a portfolio for that

I have to admit that I'm a bit jaded about the retail chains in SG, very different compared to the atmosphere while I was in Vancouver

Folks over there... don't reel you in to buy things for the sake of earning your money, not even in the giant retail stores. They talk with you, try to understand where you're coming from, and they'll even tell you to wait on if something around the corner that's better is coming, and suggest things that fit within your budget and a lot more than not, go out of the way of their jobscope to get the right things done, and they attempt to be as impartial as they can

Best Buy, Futureshop, NCIX etc, they all behave the same way from my experience (I tend to test them)

I'm trying to emulate the same thing here, but it gets tiring at times, especially when people take you for granted...

... And that's just the gist of it... Just kinda jaded and tired in general with the pace of the society here, and the lack of, in general, open space and the never changing seasons. I tend to space out a lot more than the average person here I'd imagine thinking about all that. Homesick, more often than not

Still, trying to be different for the sake of the people I encounter, and possibly try to help here, one step a time. To educate and serve =)

Slowly, but sure footed I guess, are the steps I'm taking with regards to this job here right now

Have the same experience not in Vancover but in other parts of America.
But i think its really the Asian culture that is behaving in this way. I have seen Chinese, Philippines in America that still reel you in for MOney
 

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2010
Messages
36,939
Reaction score
60
Saw in Sony Xperia S Review | SoyaCincau that the reviewer said that it apparently comes with screen protector? Is that true?

All Xperias (well, that I know of, anyway... Rachael was my very first Xperia) have a very thin scratch resistant film applied to it.

There was this period of time where curious users tried to remove it, but they all noted that these films are quite hard to remove. Haha.

But we always will apply yet another screen protector over it. Lol.
 

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2010
Messages
36,939
Reaction score
60
get a keitai deiwa hahaha
sure got what u want beside sony :)

Japanese phones are hard to find locally. Even the local NTT DoComo shop (!! Suddenly realized!! NX is already available right?? Guess I will go down this weekend to take a look) doesn't sell their phones to locals. Strictly to Japanese expats only.

Anyway Xperias are Japanese phones technically.
 

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,323
Reaction score
6,585
Suntec have a phone shop that sell softbank and docomo phones ~
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top