The Official Xperia S thread

AlphaAV

Master Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2005
Messages
4,946
Reaction score
0
Free MW600 with purchase of Xperia S~

itshow.jpg
 

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2010
Messages
36,942
Reaction score
60
Btw, I dont remember whos the helpful one who wants to find xs availability tomorrow. So fast? :D

I'm not being helpful. I'm just being impatient. Muahaha. 1/2 hour till SGbest office open~

Anyway, seeing that the price is same and that the freebie is the bluetooth headset (AGAIN???), I'd rather buy later if can...

Can't they change freebies every year???
 
Last edited:

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2010
Messages
36,942
Reaction score
60
Ok just called. The char bor said stock not here yet, but probably today or tomorrow.

I left her my number so that she can update me as soon as it is available.

As for whether is it local or export set, she doesn't know until the stock arrives too

So it's gonna be another wait~!!
 

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 1, 2011
Messages
7,258
Reaction score
224
I'm not being helpful. I'm just being impatient. Muahaha. 1/2 hour till SGbest office open~

Anyway, seeing that the price is same and that the freebie is the bluetooth headset (AGAIN???), I'd rather buy later if can...

Can't they change freebies every year???

Your intentions does not matter. What matters is you will be one of the first to get it & we are eager to hear your reviews.

Now thats helpful. :s13:
 

Albedo

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2009
Messages
34,779
Reaction score
2,400
If I do get this phone, the upcoming trips to Japan and Taiwan will be most useful!!! Plenty of accessories to get!!!
 

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,322
Reaction score
6,583
Set alone is S$898?

That is quite reasonable since it's a 32GB set and is currently one of the best feature phone available. :)
 

sotaikun

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2003
Messages
949
Reaction score
8
The phone itself has radio why still give wireless headset with radio? can double up as 4.1 surround ah knn... :s27:
 

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2010
Messages
36,942
Reaction score
60
ok guys, the charbor just called up
The stock is here, but export set (though they provide 1 year warranty from their side)

Should I get it?
 

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,322
Reaction score
6,583
Warranty from their side...Hmm...

Think i prefer to stick to local goods. :)
 

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2010
Messages
36,942
Reaction score
60
For wat pay the same price for export:s22:? just endure another few days :s12:

You got a point there.
My main worry is that since it is an export set it might lack Japanese input support =(

And f course, no Smart Tags inside >.<
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top