I have called my wife brother who is working in singtel. Still no news yet of the phone but he will updated and reserved 1 WHITE XS for me.. Dam I hate waiting.. I want tat phone asap!!![]()
this phone is set to release this thurs at the IT show right? Just sold off my nexus and waiting patiently for this phone, hope will be able to get it by this week.![]()
You getting xs with no contract? Most likely to be on sale by authorised retailers first.

He is at bugis singtel doing sales (customer service). I think we still have to wait 1-2 more week before telcom release any new about this phone. Wait wait... just have to be patient
Yeap, getting it without contract, u mean authorise retailers like 6range? I emailed mobyshop to reserve a set from them, hope will have "good news" soon, feels weird without smartphone now![]()
T_T 1-2 weeks so long
Im waiting together with you, & your doggie.![]()

Mobyshop may have the export set, I think only 6range will have the local set on the first day of launch. Unless they buy from 6range.![]()
..maybe i shld get one set for doggie, then i can have both black and white!![]()

Really?..oh gosh, meaning maybe I will just have to go to the IT show if i want the phone asap....
You have to waterproof it & make sure your doggie dont eat it.![]()
Yeap, getting it without contract, u mean authorise retailers like 6range? I emailed mobyshop to reserve a set from them, hope will have "good news" soon, feels weird without smartphone now![]()

You sell so early for what?![]()
. Nevermind, xperia s, worth the wait. 
He wont eat la. Bite until the phone cannot use only. Haha. Maybe after that become mutant doggie![]()

You sell so early for what?![]()
I didn't want to waste time looking for buyer, so when someone willing to meet-up to deal, I quickly sell off the phone.. Nevermind, xperia s, worth the wait.
![]()
I dont think anyone will hold on the nexus for so long. Vanilla android with no special features, maybe thats why sell it off earlier doesnt matter.![]()
. Emailed moby if they will really hav the stock by this week, he replied suppose to be release this week but till now no confirmation, will only know on the later part of the week. 