
How much is special price?Got it. Typing this with xperia s.
Got from mobilesquare special price cos I regular there.
Quick charger in the box.
Got it. Typing this with xperia s.
Got from mobilesquare special price cos I regular there.
Quick charger in the box.

Got it. Typing this with xperia s.
Got from mobilesquare special price cos I regular there.
Quick charger in the box.
how u noe its a "quick charger" and not a normal one?![]()
So. Where the peektures of the S taken with your elite cameras!![]()
can show us the charger?Go home then gpgt, don't so kan cheong.![]()
Hmmm.. I thought sim lim station shop is adix? Anyway is $740.![]()
The phone only supports mtp mode in USB, like galaxy nexus.![]()
mobilesquare did not sell XS MF?Got martin fields applied at doml. The free screen protector not good.
The strip is actually translucent! Can see through one. Very cool!