DigDub
Greater Supremacy Member
- Joined
- May 21, 2002
- Messages
- 83,955
- Reaction score
- 13,696
What does that mean? Cant transfer files from PC to phone?
still can drag and drop. but your computer must support mtp, windows vista and above have.

What does that mean? Cant transfer files from PC to phone?
what we need is msc
but mtp don't we need to sync via program and not wijdow explorer goo enough?
Yeah loh. Its this inflexibility that i hate ifruit to the core. If Xperia oso picking up this trend i'm starting to have doubts on getting this phone liao...
so lostaoul u say can connect but
u need pc compaion right mean it not as user friendly as just plug and play and use our window eploetr to open copy paste files?
Just came back. Very glad that adix reserved the last white set for me.
Frankly speaking I still had doubts about the white one, but after touching it, my mind played Avril Lavigne's What The Hell.
Haha. Nozomi is really a sleek piece of beauty when held in the hand.
But quite worried about rge micro usb flap. It's not as easy to open/close as Rachael's
Inside was a video of the old movie trailer Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs. And I was like whoa! at the colors smoothness.
As for the Japanese keyboard, kinda better than Rachael and Arc's. My hit misses are not much compared to the predecessors. And of course, can change skin as well! And you can download more skins from the market, but sadly, I think only Japanese can download them... =(

I guess have to deal with it since I'm on mac.![]()
Mind doing a screenshot of the jap keyboard?![]()