DigDub
Greater Supremacy Member
- Joined
- May 21, 2002
- Messages
- 83,974
- Reaction score
- 13,737
Taken at bukit panjang plaza right? Where u get this phone? BPP Singtel retailer store have liao marh
didn't buy from there.

Taken at bukit panjang plaza right? Where u get this phone? BPP Singtel retailer store have liao marh

i tink hdmi cable is standard.. is the livedock/keyboard that are given free..
didn't buy from there.![]()
What colour arh urs?
Is the quick charger for Xperia S standard in the box, ie. whether you buy it from telco or shops, it will be a quick charger?




some pics taken with xs.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
oh... I seeEnjoy ur Xperia S
What colour arh urs?
![]()

だろう?
It's just sooooo matching with the white set. And because of this, I abandoned my Momotaros' ringtone of 4 years to Sieg's (well, Sieg is a white colored Imajin and his summoning tone fits the theme too)
The QWERTY keyboard you'll just have to type out its Romanji pronunciation and there will be lists of choices of words in hiragana, katakana and kanji characters for you.
Alternatively, you can change the keyboard to the numberpad version, which is a standard for normal Japanese cellphones. Added in Nozomi is the ability to write the words on the screen.
The keyboard, of course, is preloaded! This is exactly why I support SONY eversince I found out this function on Rachael. With a Japanese keyboard, you can download and install japanese emoticon (dubbed as kaomoji) templates and libraries like this --> (^3^)/ rather than the usual smileys we use.
There are a couple of skins available in the phone itself for you to personalize (like I am using the Sakura skin for my Japanese keyboard).
There are a few variety of skins to select from the market too, but it doesn't support our country. I am guessing it is only exclusively for Japanese users.
Oh by the way, last night when I was using the Android Market for the first time, it disappeared after that, icon and all, and evolved into this thing called Google Play Store
0.o
Google Play is a new platform where Google finally combines all Android apps, music, books etc into one portal. Just released yesterday. Nothing much changed yet so SG still only have access to apps. Can google to check out.
yes, all file extensions can be copied over, it's similar to drag and drop like mass storage. I don't have files larger than 4gb, so can't answer u on thar.



anyone noes how much is m1 selling the phone with the ValueSurf plan?