PongRareRare
Senior Member
- Joined
- Oct 25, 2008
- Messages
- 2,047
- Reaction score
- 92
Y is my total memory only having 697MB? The ram I think.. Indicted at task manager...

All Xperias (well, that I know of, anyway... Rachael was my very first Xperia) have a very thin scratch resistant film applied to it.
There was this period of time where curious users tried to remove it, but they all noted that these films are quite hard to remove. Haha.
But we always will apply yet another screen protector over it. Lol.
i notice the phone has a screen protector factory applied after peeling off the instruction 1. sooooo do i still need to use the other screen protector given in the box ?
screen protector is already in the box
according to Sony
a new spare sp
ao u won't have to worry
yeah, i noticed that too... it seems there's already a screen protector direct from factory... anyone else noticed this?
so they gave a spare screen protector? if so, i'll just start using haha
wah damn i apply already.....i actually wanna use this temp until something better comes along.......lol
For the battery fast drain, maybe you can replace the live wallpaper with ur own, off bravie engine and close any unwanted apps.
Do ard 2 times battery calibration. Mean completely drain the battery then charge to full again.

The nano coating prevents liquids like water and coffee from getting absorbed (as if like water-proof effect), so high-density liquid like oil won't even have a chance.
If you are not convinced by what I said, you can always go Youtube to search for videos regarding anti-stain coatings. Or flip through about 2 weeks' worth of posts here to watch the video I posted before.
Looks like u are new to xperia s... XS has anti stain back cover which is nano coating. If u are interested what is nano coating, can check online videos at youtube.
I have 1 nice video so the cover is really POWERFUL, go check it out.
Xperia S anti-stain shell once again put to the test [Video] | Xperia Blog
![]()
just got my XS.
still charging.
anyone knows how long does singtel take to activate the sim card?
surfing the net and youtubing on the phone via livedock and keyboard is cool~~~
![]()
just got my XS.
still charging.
anyone knows how long does singtel take to activate the sim card?
surfing the net and youtubing on the phone via livedock and keyboard is cool~~~
![]()
Weird!!!
Anyone else saw the big advertisement by starhub in todays papers?
XS advertised for $218 for its SS300 plan
$50 cheaper than advertised prices on thursday!
I am hoping this phone can match the popularity of the fruit phone.
Will be cheaper than online. No point selling more expensive than online.
Trying trying! Lol.. I push push push. At least I know there are 30 user out there!
Can say where your shop's located and when the stock for the cases are coming? Might go down to take a look.