guys, just wanna share a good case:
Brand is "Nillkin".
I just picked one up in HK (normally HKD68, but I bought it from someone who can deliver to me @ HKD88).
I had myself the black 'textured' case.
I rate it 10/10!
snug fit, good finishing, comes with free screen protector, the texture improves grip and best of all, there is an opening to let light through so the transparent strip feature is preserved.
These are all over Taobao
http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id...6_2297358_8935934,0:1331377365_4z7_2056934717
so u guys may wanna organise a mass buy if this isn't available in SG yet.
Brand is "Nillkin".
I just picked one up in HK (normally HKD68, but I bought it from someone who can deliver to me @ HKD88).
I had myself the black 'textured' case.
I rate it 10/10!
snug fit, good finishing, comes with free screen protector, the texture improves grip and best of all, there is an opening to let light through so the transparent strip feature is preserved.
These are all over Taobao
http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id...6_2297358_8935934,0:1331377365_4z7_2056934717
so u guys may wanna organise a mass buy if this isn't available in SG yet.
Last edited:
