sharpsnapper
Senior Member
- Joined
- Mar 22, 2010
- Messages
- 2,148
- Reaction score
- 0
someone here went to Japan last week, and he helped us buy. I got the pink one too~
oh, ok thanks!
hoping to get a case here in SG very soon.

someone here went to Japan last week, and he helped us buy. I got the pink one too~
eh? what's it called?
didnt manage to see u just now haha.
pink phone! hard translucent pink lame (aka glitter) cover from jp thanks to hush kor kor
![]()
They have better viewing angle but take note that Nexus or S2 is using AMOLED so different from TFT LCD so just with Sony's BRAVIA Engine, it can achieve such good result using TFT LCD, that was amazing.
AMOLED will burn the screen in the long run and the colours are over saturated compared to Xperia S, colours are just right.
Xperia S with bravia have horrible viewing angle. So xperia should have use Amoled instead? Iphone 4 is using TFT too.
FYI, viewing angle and colors it can reproduce are diff..
For your info, Iphone is using IPS not TFT LCD. So different technology in display type. True, display viewing angle and colour reproduction are different so resulting iphone is only 70% NTSC Standard while Samsung is 120% NTSC Standard while Sony has achieved 100% NTSC Standard for their Xperia S.
Christ, here we go again. Am I going to get a flood of reported nonsensical posts again? Everyone has a preference for viewing angles so there's really no point in arguing about this.
Yeah I have no preference for viewing my phone at awkward angles and neither do I want the person sitting beside on the train to have a clear and perfect view of what I am surfing or typing.Viewing angle is totally a marketing tool. What is the point of good viewing angle when it does not serve much good purposes.
Seriously, which foolish user likes to view their phone at awkard & extreme angles?
Amoled screen produces deep blacks, but it still sucks under sunlight. LCD screens sucks with black color but it is better than amoled under sunlight. We are still far from a perfect display at this stage of technology.
Viewing angle is totally a marketing tool. What is the point of good viewing angle when it does not serve much good purposes.
Seriously, which foolish user likes to view their phone at awkard & extreme angles?
Amoled screen produces deep blacks, but it still sucks under sunlight. LCD screens sucks with black color but it is better than amoled under sunlight. We are still far from a perfect display at this stage of technology.

Christ, here we go again. Am I going to get a flood of reported nonsensical posts again? Everyone has a preference for viewing angles so there's really no point in arguing about this.

i want a casing with opening at the back to expose the white bar.
hard case? how much? no offence but is like abit cheapo to me.I just received the transparent case which Brother Hush bought for me yesterday, it is nice though I am using the Black Xperia S.
i want a casing with opening at the back to expose the white bar.

http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=16047580413&ali_trackid=1_b4cb6b78539028be93cebd229bdb55b4&ali_refid=a3_420521_1006%3A1103685810%3A6%3ALT26I+%CA%D6%BB%FA%CC%D7%3Ab4cb6b78539028be93cebd229bdb55b4My pink case is translucent and i can still see through it, though with a pink tinge. Unless ur casing is a solid color i dont think u need to find one.with an opening.![]()
where to buy this case??
thanks!![]()
I'm meeting Hush for the casings tomorrow, not today. Haha.
Oh geez sorry. Wrong info! It's in my tablet, not in my cell...
Sorry for making you try search for nothing! >.<