rssd21
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- May 1, 2011
- Messages
- 7,258
- Reaction score
- 224
How to change notification light color.
You can configure it in the individual applications on the LED Colours like Go SMS Pro or Whatsapp, just go to the settings and you will find the options there.
Yes. The Xperia S. Sony announced that the S is PS-certified therefore it release the app download. But couldnt find the app!
Yes. The Xperia S. Sony announced that the S is PS-certified therefore it release the app download. But couldnt find the app!


Hmm someone messaged me and said it's his and Adix accidentally added one in.
Haha. Too bad, what's meant not to be mine, won't be mine~
~_~
so far I got two glitch sia. One is camera shutter no sound when taking photo. Even with it turn on and not in silent mode. Keyboard also no sound. Reformatting my phone and try again.
Hmm I dun have the shutter problem but my keyboard also dun have sound.
Any1 know how to on it?
Hmm I dun have the shutter problem but my keyboard also dun have sound.
Any1 know how to on it?
See above post. Need to access it from the keyboard options button.so far I got two glitch sia. One is camera shutter no sound when taking photo. Even with it turn on and not in silent mode. Keyboard also no sound. Reformatting my phone and try again.
You can see the option button on the keyboard a spanner crossed against a screwdriver between the spacebar and enter key. Then choose personalise keyboard. Sound and vibrate. Then sound on keypress.
12plus am until 7am I woke up, fr 100% to 94%. Not bad IMO. Same as my previous ip4s. Am happy.