- Joined
- Mar 9, 2004
- Messages
- 125,329
- Reaction score
- 6,590
You miss my point le... 
But u are half right..
But u are half right..


You miss my point le...
But u are half right..![]()
Woah, I have no idea what Sony did, but the Xperia S sounds pretty damn good with earphones. You guys should get a decent pair of IEM to make your music shine.
I'm using grado SR80i modded cans with my XS, but i think the volume too soft for me lol.
should i buy an amp for it ?
A low power one will do
I'm using the Xenos 1HA-EPC at home (thinking of upgrading) and a Fiio E6 on the go myself
Volume and dynamics aren't too much of an issue, but the SR80i is an open back headphone, so unidirectional leaks be abound

I'm using grado SR80i modded cans with my XS, but i think the volume too soft for me lol.
should i buy an amp for it ?
I personally feel like no point to use an amp leh. Better to find a more suitable pair of 'phones. If someone can find a true line-out then more worth it to carry an amp. Otherwise it's kinda pointless...A low power one will do
I'm using the Xenos 1HA-EPC at home (thinking of upgrading) and a Fiio E6 on the go myself
Volume and dynamics aren't too much of an issue, but the SR80i is an open back headphone, so unidirectional leaks be abound
hey do u think i can chat on phone using my grado lols , but then where's the mic ! ?![]()
I personally feel like no point to use an amp leh. Better to find a more suitable pair of 'phones. If someone can find a true line-out then more worth it to carry an amp. Otherwise it's kinda pointless...

Can lah, just talk to the mic portion of your phone.
hey do u think i can chat on phone using my grado lols , but then where's the mic ! ?![]()
SIAN la...no ICS... people launch with ICS inside, we launch with ICS SOON INSIDE.
Hate sony lor.
![]()

I know. You got poisoned by sony.![]()
