The Official Xperia S thread

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2010
Messages
36,939
Reaction score
60
I'm screwed. Was playing around with the screenlock PIN, then now dunno why, the phone doesn't accept my pin (or did I subconciously set another number?)

Think I'll have to reinstall the OS T_T
 

timberland

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2006
Messages
14,409
Reaction score
29
Woah, I have no idea what Sony did, but the Xperia S sounds pretty damn good with earphones. You guys should get a decent pair of IEM to make your music shine.

I'm using grado SR80i modded cans with my XS, but i think the volume too soft for me lol.

should i buy an amp for it ?
 

Zeph_ng

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2012
Messages
529
Reaction score
0
I'm using grado SR80i modded cans with my XS, but i think the volume too soft for me lol.

should i buy an amp for it ?

A low power one will do

I'm using the Xenos 1HA-EPC at home (thinking of upgrading) and a Fiio E6 on the go myself

Volume and dynamics aren't too much of an issue, but the SR80i is an open back headphone, so unidirectional leaks be abound
 

timberland

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2006
Messages
14,409
Reaction score
29
A low power one will do

I'm using the Xenos 1HA-EPC at home (thinking of upgrading) and a Fiio E6 on the go myself

Volume and dynamics aren't too much of an issue, but the SR80i is an open back headphone, so unidirectional leaks be abound

hey do u think i can chat on phone using my grado lols , but then where's the mic ! ? :s13:
 

Vulpix

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
105,326
Reaction score
3,863
I'm using grado SR80i modded cans with my XS, but i think the volume too soft for me lol.

should i buy an amp for it ?

A low power one will do

I'm using the Xenos 1HA-EPC at home (thinking of upgrading) and a Fiio E6 on the go myself

Volume and dynamics aren't too much of an issue, but the SR80i is an open back headphone, so unidirectional leaks be abound
I personally feel like no point to use an amp leh. Better to find a more suitable pair of 'phones. If someone can find a true line-out then more worth it to carry an amp. Otherwise it's kinda pointless...
 

timberland

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2006
Messages
14,409
Reaction score
29
I personally feel like no point to use an amp leh. Better to find a more suitable pair of 'phones. If someone can find a true line-out then more worth it to carry an amp. Otherwise it's kinda pointless...

ok la. i use any earphones also can, but still the volume is a bit soft. or maybe i am partially deaf. :o
 

Zeph_ng

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2012
Messages
529
Reaction score
0
hey do u think i can chat on phone using my grado lols , but then where's the mic ! ? :s13:

I can has Walkie Talkie XS plz? XD

Vulpix: True, but sometimes, for some phones, the differences are there. The output for some phones are actually almost clean enough to be used as an output, kinda nice to just utilize an uber small amp to deliver a more solid sound output to the pair of earphones I maybe wearing at the time

That said, the Earsonics SM3s don't see too much use outside though (those things are fragile, mine are the V1s), the Livesound gets more use paired with the Xperia arc S I use, but it is rather soft (fixed by ReplayGaining PowerAMP)

SM3 is much louder (more sensitive) VS the Livesound at the same volume output, so I don't need the volumes turned up a lot
 

tacmehom

Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
169
Reaction score
0
News Malaysia:

Malaysia got new version of LiveSound as Free Gift!!!

And my White SE LiveSound is not working on XS:(
 

lai hte

Junior Member
Joined
May 30, 2009
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Is there any released date for the white xperia S
good white old days for the W810
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top