The Official Xperia S thread

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
The Sony Xperia S Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich update has just been certified by the PTCRB. The 6.1.A.0.452 software build was certified yesterday along with an earlier build (6.1.A.0.444). Whether or not this is the firmware that will roll out globally to Sony Xperia S handsets remains an unknown right now. It hopefully does mean that Sony Mobile is on track to release this within the next 10 days and hit its Q2 schedule that it promised users.

DoraemonBoi

Master Member
Reaction score
The Sony Xperia S Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich update has just been certified by the PTCRB. The 6.1.A.0.452 software build was certified yesterday along with an earlier build (6.1.A.0.444). Whether or not this is the firmware that will roll out globally to Sony Xperia S handsets remains an unknown right now. It hopefully does mean that Sony Mobile is on track to release this within the next 10 days and hit its Q2 schedule that it promised users.

Just few more weeks

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Wooooz! Its coming!

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just realised most of the gameloft games that I bought previously are not compatible with XS...

My cantonese input as well. Somehow it is now incompatible. But it was doing fine before the update... =(

Now I can't post Cantonese in my facebook using Timescape... =(

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
The ION is a strange phone. Announced same time as XS...till now still not selling everywhere.

CoolSilverRider

Reaction score

Nice to hear that!!! :D

Where did you get the source from? I wanna to read up more info!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.