The Official Xperia S thread

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 1, 2011
Messages
7,258
Reaction score
224
ahha rssd
sell sell sell
buy buy buy
hope the stupid yellow issue wont be affecting the new xperias lt29 and lt30
but when i saw the live demo arco s it looks ok no issue on yellow crap

hmm arco s is on s3 chip?
i find it oddy is lags when surf
it dont render fast enough
for all text hwz mobile edition ok
but on pic heavy website
like dannychoo.com
i usuallyu se this to benchmark it
it lags

I hope to keep my xs but I need to send it for repair of display. If cannot repair then I will trade it in for mint.

Yes, acro s is s3 processor, same like xs. Since I think my xs runs smoother on GB compared to ICS, acro s should be the same. Hope for next update or JB to iron out all bugs & issues. :D
 

dreamz13

Master Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2002
Messages
3,445
Reaction score
21
I hope to keep my xs but I need to send it for repair of display. If cannot repair then I will trade it in for mint.

Yes, acro s is s3 processor, same like xs. Since I think my xs runs smoother on GB compared to ICS, acro s should be the same. Hope for next update or JB to iron out all bugs & issues. :D
Want to change display? Be prepared to wait.
 

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,314
Reaction score
6,577
I hope to keep my xs but I need to send it for repair of display. If cannot repair then I will trade it in for mint.

Yes, acro s is s3 processor, same like xs. Since I think my xs runs smoother on GB compared to ICS, acro s should be the same. Hope for next update or JB to iron out all bugs & issues. :D

JB introduction to Xperia will bring another round of bugs. :s13:
 

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2000
Messages
22,782
Reaction score
0
Looking forward to it.. I hope one day, I can use my NFC enabled
Phone to play game in arcade. Tap and play.

hahaha just be careful when u tap
tap and someone Knock u and oops OMG my 1k phone drop and dented
ESP on a subway hahaha
but on a purchase for item in a shop or meal still ok

example Japan most is nfc enabled
is soon lovely
hmm ip5 should have nfc I guessing if not itbeill miss out the next trend beside having non workable 4g hahaha only in the US only like ipad 3
 

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 1, 2011
Messages
7,258
Reaction score
224
Want to change display? Be prepared to wait.

Yes, I think waited for one month still no news of stock. Maybe I try calling bishan service centre again.

JB introduction to Xperia will bring another round of bugs. :s13:

That is scary thought. Like GB to Froyo, its supposed to be improvement to the existing ICS. Unless sony screw up somewhere. :D

So other xperia user not using XS one are copy cats??? :D

How about our national, fruit phone users? :s13:
 

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,314
Reaction score
6,577
U pop over from one OS to another sure got problem one. Not just Sony. :s13:
 

MR_CHENG

Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2006
Messages
318
Reaction score
0
Help

Hi, help needed.
My xperia S screen blackout this morning when i wanted to use.
Yesterday night was fine.
Tried reinstall the software but still no image.
Phone can ring while calling but can't pick up the call.

My question is which service centre to send for repair.
Only Bishan Junction 8 service centre or other also can.
Because IMM is opening today.
Tried calling all the telephone numbers no one pick up.
 

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 1, 2011
Messages
7,258
Reaction score
224
Hi, help needed.
My xperia S screen blackout this morning when i wanted to use.
Yesterday night was fine.
Tried reinstall the software but still no image.
Phone can ring while calling but can't pick up the call.

My question is which service centre to send for repair.
Only Bishan Junction 8 service centre or other also can.
Because IMM is opening today.
Tried calling all the telephone numbers no one pick up.

Just go to bishan service centre. Refer to the service centres thread on the main page.
 

teh__o

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
6,088
Reaction score
0
I'm having problem with the kb select text , sometimes long press keep getting "paste" option
 

SINple

Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2009
Messages
396
Reaction score
1
anybody updated the turkey tft? they say it has better ram, although it doesnt seemed much difference to me
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top