The Perfume Thread

Joe Maya

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those on budget, go buy at Mustafa the following.

1. Mont Blanc Individuel
2. F Ferragamo Black
3. Any Versace perfume - Dylan Blue, Pour Homme. Eau Fraiche

If wanna buy quality ones.

1. Prada L'homme
2. Terre'D Hermes

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those on budget, go buy at Mustafa the following.

1. Mont Blanc Individuel
2. F Ferragamo Black
3. Any Versace perfume - Dylan Blue, Pour Homme. Eau Fraiche

According to various fragrance forums, post 2018 batches of Versace pour homme seem to have poor performance and i can bear testament to that. I recently purchased a 100ml bottle online and batch code check confirms the authenticity and state that its Jun 2020 batch. For me, longevity no more than 3 hours with it becoming close skin smell after the 1st hour. Entirely not possible to last through a work day. Well, at least the price is cheap so no qualms spraying and re-applying liberally when required.

JXuans

Reaction score
Guys,

how is “john varvatos artisan” vs “ prada l'homme”?
any comment for both?

grizzly76

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys,

how is “john varvatos artisan” vs “ prada l'homme”?
any comment for both?

Both are clean, light scents suitable for humid Sg weather.
However Prada LH has the powdery iris note that makes it feel more dressed-up and dandy.

For the record, I'm interpolating from what I have (JV Artisan Black & Prada LH L'eau)

triface

Reaction score
Jeremy has been hyping Artisan but from recollection, it's very boring. Definitely not a clean-smelling gangster. Just clean smelling.

Prada L'Homme is a moderately sweet but fresh scent. It smells like detergent (in a good way IMO) but otherwise it's not particularly outstanding. However, compared to Artisan it's still much more interesting.

Performance is great (which is more than can be said for many of JV fragrances) and there are cheap bottles floating around on Carousell so I feel it's a much better buy.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.