The Perfume Thread

OutsideCastle

Reaction score
Any lobangs to find Mancera cedrat boise or anyone have tried before?

Also, anyone tried tom ford black orchid? Really like it but seems to be more for females :unsure:

Tyrhung

Reaction score
Any lobangs to find Mancera cedrat boise or anyone have tried before?

Also, anyone tried tom ford black orchid? Really like it but seems to be more for females :unsure:
lobang wise, i generally get my frags from fragrancex or selfridges. they still have it in stock. It is one of my most used frag, out of my 180+ bottles. People saying it is similar or even clone to Aventus, but more as similar than as a clone. i prefer this over aventus if you're gonna ask.

I only got the BO parfum (Gold bottle) and probably due to the florals that it lean towards female. but if you like it, just wear it.

OutsideCastle

Reaction score
lobang wise, i generally get my frags from fragrancex or selfridges. they still have it in stock. It is one of my most used frag, out of my 180+ bottles. People saying it is similar or even clone to Aventus, but more as similar than as a clone. i prefer this over aventus if you're gonna ask.

I only got the BO parfum (Gold bottle) and probably due to the florals that it lean towards female. but if you like it, just wear it.
180+?! Wow that’s just amazing. Still doing my research but BO (black bottle) smelt floral but I just like it hahah. Thanks alot for the advice! I’m gonna assume no authenticity issues with the sites!

Tyrhung

Reaction score
180+?! Wow that’s just amazing. Still doing my research but BO (black bottle) smelt floral but I just like it hahah. Thanks alot for the advice! I’m gonna assume no authenticity issues with the sites!
becareful of counterfeits since Tom Ford is one of the most popular among the fake makers.

OutsideCastle

Reaction score
Mancera Cedrat Boise? or the newer intense **. Sephora is kinda overpriced though. even with discount.
Cedrat Boise! I got it from selfridges. Saw the reviews that they reformulated and not so strong performance all. But decided to give it a try anyway (and have ysl y incase new cederat boise dont work out haha)

Tyrhung

Reaction score
Cedrat Boise! I got it from selfridges. Saw the reviews that they reformulated and not so strong performance all. But decided to give it a try anyway (and have ysl y incase new cederat boise dont work out haha)
i do like the Cedrat Boise as well (not magnetic cap). i believe you did signed for the annual shipping subscription which is more worth it.

OutsideCastle

Reaction score
Both Ultra Male & Flame last pretty long to me (7-8 hr), more than the average.

I dont have Le Male. only got Le Male le Parfum.
Ah my bad was referring to Le male le parfum. Anyway received my Cedrat boise and YSL Y blind-buys. Both are great!!

Joe Maya

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any recco for office that cost below $60?

prefer less citrus kind

Go Mustafa centre and tried out the fragrances.

The cheapest & legit.

Try...

Versace Pour Homme

Club De Nuit Intense Man Armaf ( a replica of Creed Aventus )

Check out the brand Armaf

Eau De Lacoste l.12.12

Mont Blanc Legend Spirit

Johnpierpontmorgan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cannot go wrong with blue fragrance - Bleu De Chanel / Dior Sauvage / Y

If you like vetiver "green" fragrance - Tom Ford Grey Vetiver, Terre'D Hermes

Or Iris powdery fresh - Prada L'homme Intense, Valentino Uomo Intense

My fav for office wear is Prada L'homme Intense or Tom Ford Grey Vetiver
What’s green and powdery fresh meaning

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saw at Beauty Language they having NDP promo for some fragrances. What caught my eye is V&R Spicebomb Extreme retail box going @ $85.70. Pretty good deal considering it usually goes for $100-120. Years ago had a decant and love the smell and beast mode performance. Always wanted to get a full bottle but never did partly due to price and also its more of a fall/winter scent so not the most suitable for our kind of weather.

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In b4 carousell sellers come in and defend saying cheap doesn't mean fake.....could be authentic but QC reject or over-stocked/old stock clear out thats why selling cheap yada yada yada...............but yar no point wasting time reporting counterfeit listings or sellers on carousell. 1 acct getting banned 10 others will just pop up instantly.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.