- Joined
- Nov 27, 2000
- Messages
- 30,243
- Reaction score
- 9,010
please review with screenshot after you buy it
least we accuse samsung of organizing IB as well
I am using IP6+ right now. I am not loyal to any brand.

please review with screenshot after you buy it
least we accuse samsung of organizing IB as well

Probably he/she is IB for the fruit phone lor....![]()
I wonder if the usual suspects getting the phone tonight.
Not sure yet. Still having mixed feelings over this phone. I have Nexus 6 now, but I really miss the S-Pen. Once in a while I will keep trying to extract a pen that doesn't exist.Are u getting this?![]()
![]()
Sometimes, certain shops get it early.tonight available? Not tomorrow?

I used iPhone 6+ for a period too. I couldn't stand that the notification panel doesn't clear away the notifications that I've seen/read automatically. It remains there, permanently forever until the end of time (ok until I manually click the Clear button). Why. Why. Why?!?!I am using iPhone 6+ currently. I switched from G3 to iPhone 6+ early this year. I wanted to know why iPhone is so popular and how it feels like using with a 5.5" screen.
I can tell you. IP6+ is crap. It is so slow. It has only 1GB ram, and when you switch apps and switch back, the 1st app has to reload from start. It is also not ergonomics to hold. Only good thing is the long battery life.
I am so thrilled to know note 5 is available tomorrow! Bye iPhone and I'm never going back for the near future.
If after using N5 and it is also a crap phone, I will state it as crap and move on to another phone.
Not sure yet. Still having mixed feelings over this phone. I have Nexus 6 now, but I really miss the S-Pen. Once in a while I will keep trying to extract a pen that doesn't exist.
Sometimes, certain shops get it early.![]()
free gifts only wireless charging pad and clear cover.
I wonder if the usual suspects getting the phone tonight.
Some shops prolly have it at the back of their stores. But nope, cannot sell, sell and be ready for penalty.Expect pretty standard street price % off RRP and no gifts
![]()
U expect batt n sd card?
Best case like s6, otg drive n powerbank
Any users of S6 or S6 Edge can tell me how do you restart your phone if it hangs?
Hold down on your power button until it restarts itself...