The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Thread

aang1971

Banned
Joined
Oct 10, 2009
Messages
15,039
Reaction score
943
Probably he/she is IB for the fruit phone lor.... :s22:

i do use a fruit phone, i also use android

i will try out the note 5

but it is really fun to see sammyboy trying to create a premium phone at premium price on android platform...while there are other vendor creating premium phone at half the price..on the same platform

the key is to differentiate...but i guess on an OS that is available free to all phone maker..it is hard to differentiate and charge a high premium

example oneplus and motorola
 

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
5,783
Reaction score
468
I am using iPhone 6+ currently. I switched from G3 to iPhone 6+ early this year. I wanted to know why iPhone is so popular and how it feels like using with a 5.5" screen.

I can tell you. IP6+ is crap. It is so slow. It has only 1GB ram, and when you switch apps and switch back, the 1st app has to reload from start. It is also not ergonomics to hold. Only good thing is the long battery life.

I am so thrilled to know note 5 is available tomorrow! Bye iPhone and I'm never going back for the near future.

If after using N5 and it is also a crap phone, I will state it as crap and move on to another phone.
I used iPhone 6+ for a period too. I couldn't stand that the notification panel doesn't clear away the notifications that I've seen/read automatically. It remains there, permanently forever until the end of time (ok until I manually click the Clear button). Why. Why. Why?!?!

On Android, not only is it cleared automatically, it is also cleared automatically on all devices when I read the notification on any one of my other Android devices (say Tablet or other phone).
 

kero89

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2005
Messages
9,031
Reaction score
82
Not sure yet. Still having mixed feelings over this phone. I have Nexus 6 now, but I really miss the S-Pen. Once in a while I will keep trying to extract a pen that doesn't exist.


Sometimes, certain shops get it early. :s13:

Some shops prolly have it at the back of their stores. But nope, cannot sell, sell and be ready for penalty. :D Expect pretty standard street price % off RRP and no gifts :eek:
 

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
5,783
Reaction score
468
Some shops prolly have it at the back of their stores. But nope, cannot sell, sell and be ready for penalty. :D Expect pretty standard street price % off RRP and no gifts :eek:

I rather pay a cheaper price and not have those free gifts. Haha
 

wongls

Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
361
Reaction score
0
Any users of S6 or S6 Edge can tell me how do you restart your phone if it hangs?
 

Rickosw

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2012
Messages
2,358
Reaction score
79

does anyone here know if Note 5 support - aptX ?

also does it include Audio Chip - wolfson or other brands ?

got any AMP / DAC ?

thanks
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top