The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Thread

Gametaku

Master Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2013
Messages
4,298
Reaction score
6
buy from singtel comes with Wireless charge pad worth 98 and clear cover worth 48.
 

Lobaba

Master Member
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
2,617
Reaction score
13
buy from singtel comes with Wireless charge pad worth 98 and clear cover worth 48.
I can only recontract some time in October...my current phone note 4 give my mum use, her redmi note give my dad use (who is still using my aging Galaxy S2 lol).

Then recontract iPhone 6S AND SELL! :s12:
 

Gametaku

Master Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2013
Messages
4,298
Reaction score
6
I can only recontract some time in October...my current phone note 4 give my mum use, her redmi note give my dad use (who is still using my aging Galaxy S2 lol).

Then recontract iPhone 6S AND SELL! :s12:

october bo freebie anymore.
 

kokitty

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
2,053
Reaction score
0
I can only recontract some time in October...my current phone note 4 give my mum use, her redmi note give my dad use (who is still using my aging Galaxy S2 lol).

Then recontract iPhone 6S AND SELL! :s12:

am doing the same thing but my contract ends mid Sept so just nice! Recontract Fruit phone & sell... :D:D:D
 

Lobaba

Master Member
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
2,617
Reaction score
13
Got the free gifts included?
I don't think so, qoo10 page from j2mobile doesn't say it but I will ask :s13:

am doing the same thing but my contract ends mid Sept so just nice! Recontract Fruit phone & sell... :D:D:D
hehe. I was wondering whether to sell note 4 and get mi note for my mum...seems the note 4 still command quite a high price for 2nd hand...
 

kero89

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2005
Messages
9,031
Reaction score
82
Play with the phone...feel gd.
The demo unit is a 32G...with system at 15g!!!!!!!..available is 9g only OMG

I guess its the 1st time i will wait 1 mth later...for more free gifts

In case anybody interested to know how much capacity is left for user on the 32gb retail set, here you go.

 

kokitty

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
2,053
Reaction score
0
I don't think so, qoo10 page from j2mobile doesn't say it but I will ask :s13:


hehe. I was wondering whether to sell note 4 and get mi note for my mum...seems the note 4 still command quite a high price for 2nd hand...

Think Note 4 will still command great price 2nd hand cos of the battery & sd card factor unlike note 3 which tumbled quite a bit after Note 4 release

Personally, I find the MIUI quite buggy... people who know how to work around the bugs can use.... it's bang for the buck for the hardware. All my spare phones are mi phones. For my parents, i don't dare to pass them mi phones cos they panick whenever they see some odd error message.

Actually the Note 5 i just bought is for my mum, upgrading her from note 3. For myself, i'm actually waiting for Z5 Ultra of G4 Pro/ Pro 3 whatever they name it LOL. I left Samsung after Note 2 and never looked back... but my family members would not use any other phones except for Samsung.
 

Lobaba

Master Member
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
2,617
Reaction score
13
Think Note 4 will still command great price 2nd hand cos of the battery & sd card factor unlike note 3 which tumbled quite a bit after Note 4 release

Personally, I find the MIUI quite buggy... people who know how to work around the bugs can use.... it's bang for the buck for the hardware. All my spare phones are mi phones. For my parents, i don't dare to pass them mi phones cos they panick whenever they see some odd error message.

Actually the Note 5 i just bought is for my mum, upgrading her from note 3. For myself, i'm actually waiting for Z5 Ultra of G4 Pro/ Pro 3 whatever they name it LOL. I left Samsung after Note 2 and never looked back... but my family members would not use any other phones except for Samsung.
One of the main things keeping me with Samsung is the S-pen...as an engineer I need to draw stuff quickly sometimes and it is very useful. And this year the snapdragon 810 performance for phones are not encouraging...oneplus two, mi note pro...

Samsung withholding their 7422 to price even higher when release I guess.
 

kero89

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2005
Messages
9,031
Reaction score
82
One of the main things keeping me with Samsung is the S-pen...as an engineer I need to draw stuff quickly sometimes and it is very useful. And this year the snapdragon 810 performance for phones are not encouraging...oneplus two, mi note pro...

Samsung withholding their 7422 to price even higher when release I guess.

You bought a black sapphire set?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top