
I can only recontract some time in October...my current phone note 4 give my mum use, her redmi note give my dad use (who is still using my aging Galaxy S2 lol).buy from singtel comes with Wireless charge pad worth 98 and clear cover worth 48.

I can only recontract some time in October...my current phone note 4 give my mum use, her redmi note give my dad use (who is still using my aging Galaxy S2 lol).
Then recontract iPhone 6S AND SELL!![]()
ok nvm, I hoot at 969 liao. j2mobile here I come....after work. today productivity ggified. spent 1 hour just to figure out this
I can only recontract some time in October...my current phone note 4 give my mum use, her redmi note give my dad use (who is still using my aging Galaxy S2 lol).
Then recontract iPhone 6S AND SELL!![]()
I don't think so, qoo10 page from j2mobile doesn't say it but I will askGot the free gifts included?

hehe. I was wondering whether to sell note 4 and get mi note for my mum...seems the note 4 still command quite a high price for 2nd hand...am doing the same thing but my contract ends mid Sept so just nice! Recontract Fruit phone & sell...![]()
I don't think so, qoo10 page from j2mobile doesn't say it but I will ask
hehe. I was wondering whether to sell note 4 and get mi note for my mum...seems the note 4 still command quite a high price for 2nd hand...
One of the main things keeping me with Samsung is the S-pen...as an engineer I need to draw stuff quickly sometimes and it is very useful. And this year the snapdragon 810 performance for phones are not encouraging...oneplus two, mi note pro...Think Note 4 will still command great price 2nd hand cos of the battery & sd card factor unlike note 3 which tumbled quite a bit after Note 4 release
Personally, I find the MIUI quite buggy... people who know how to work around the bugs can use.... it's bang for the buck for the hardware. All my spare phones are mi phones. For my parents, i don't dare to pass them mi phones cos they panick whenever they see some odd error message.
Actually the Note 5 i just bought is for my mum, upgrading her from note 3. For myself, i'm actually waiting for Z5 Ultra of G4 Pro/ Pro 3 whatever they name it LOL. I left Samsung after Note 2 and never looked back... but my family members would not use any other phones except for Samsung.
Thanks... actually quite okay what. not as bad as rumored LOL
Those demo set cannot be trustThanks... actually quite okay what. not as bad as rumored LOL

So which shop is selling at the best price? Haha
So which shop is selling at the best price? Haha
One of the main things keeping me with Samsung is the S-pen...as an engineer I need to draw stuff quickly sometimes and it is very useful. And this year the snapdragon 810 performance for phones are not encouraging...oneplus two, mi note pro...
Samsung withholding their 7422 to price even higher when release I guess.