Neo Hybrid Crystal ( Gold ) and Liquid Crystal ( Clear )
wonder whats the difference between liquid crystal and ultra hybrid. both look same to me. got use tempered glass?
Sure .. I have been using tempered glass since my Samsung S2 days and only Spigen has them ^^
I was using the Ultra Hybrid on my Note4 ... the buttons are all flushed with the cover and I disliked that.
My note5 hang on me 1st time while I was replying a whatsapp message.
which tempered glass you use?? looking for a gd brand.
Me too. Only whatsapp so far is the one hanged.
Andriod don't allow to forget Singtel wifi network lahhh
I bought covers from Spigen and about 15 covers from ta0ba0 already ...
any S-View covers?
would you mind providing the links in the Note 5 accessories thread?
having difficulty finding S-View covers...
any shop that still have stock for 64gb? been looking for it. Looks like almost all the shop have sold out the 64gb model.
Where did you get Ringke Slim from?Using the Ringke slim (black) and it's really nice. Smooth Matt feeling and doesn't add to the bulk.
Note 4 was my previous phone ... I didn't really care much about battery life because I have 2 spare batts in my bag and one in my note 4.
Now ... i have no spare batteries and I am not sure if I should carry a heavy power bank or a light power bank. I am damn frustrated about the removable battery function.
If I don't have a solution to this, I will have to downgrade back to the Note4.
any S-View covers?
would you mind providing the links in the Note 5 accessories thread?
having difficulty finding S-View covers...
I use whatever brand Adix82 recommends. Lesser headache for me ^^