The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Thread

porcu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
13,742
Reaction score
0
Using the Ringke slim (black) and it's really nice. Smooth Matt feeling and doesn't add to the bulk.
 

Chipero

Master Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2000
Messages
2,980
Reaction score
0
wonder whats the difference between liquid crystal and ultra hybrid. both look same to me. got use tempered glass?

Sure .. I have been using tempered glass since my Samsung S2 days and only Spigen has them ^^

I was using the Ultra Hybrid on my Note4 ... the buttons are all flushed with the cover and I disliked that.
 

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2012
Messages
28,722
Reaction score
2,417
Sure .. I have been using tempered glass since my Samsung S2 days and only Spigen has them ^^

I was using the Ultra Hybrid on my Note4 ... the buttons are all flushed with the cover and I disliked that.

which tempered glass you use?? looking for a gd brand.
 

zkwonz

Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2008
Messages
329
Reaction score
45
Using a Note 3 now and deciding whether to get the Note 5. How's the camera quality? Read that it's the same camera as on Galaxy S6. I found that the Note 3 camera quite poor in low light situations. :o
 

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2009
Messages
86,036
Reaction score
20
Andriod don't allow to forget Singtel wifi network lahhh

rLdAXpH.jpg


Hope note 5 can solve this problem

Sometime I will notice battery hot bcos phone keep trying to obtain ip address from this free WiFi
 

eyke81

Senior Member
Joined
May 19, 2014
Messages
644
Reaction score
0
I bought covers from Spigen and about 15 covers from ta0ba0 already ...

any S-View covers?

would you mind providing the links in the Note 5 accessories thread?

having difficulty finding S-View covers...
 

shenwu

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2005
Messages
6,747
Reaction score
31
any shop that still have stock for 64gb? been looking for it. Looks like almost all the shop have sold out the 64gb model.
 

Chipero

Master Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2000
Messages
2,980
Reaction score
0
any S-View covers?

would you mind providing the links in the Note 5 accessories thread?

having difficulty finding S-View covers...

I don't buy S-View covers

What links are you talking about ?
 

fxsg123

Master Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2008
Messages
3,653
Reaction score
688
Earlier go JP challenger play with note5 demo. Impress by the design and size.

But shock to see beside note 5 is edge plus. The edge plus unit screen look such better.
 

jamesbach

Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2013
Messages
285
Reaction score
0
any shop that still have stock for 64gb? been looking for it. Looks like almost all the shop have sold out the 64gb model.

I just bought mine at Red White Mobile. Btw, anyone knows where can i get 2-sides screen protector? Thanks
 

jackycar

Master Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
4,897
Reaction score
129
Note 4 was my previous phone ... I didn't really care much about battery life because I have 2 spare batts in my bag and one in my note 4.

Now ... i have no spare batteries and I am not sure if I should carry a heavy power bank or a light power bank. I am damn frustrated about the removable battery function.

If I don't have a solution to this, I will have to downgrade back to the Note4.

The phone cannot last u one full day even with power saving (no performance throttling) mode on?
 

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2006
Messages
69,718
Reaction score
20,156
Just try out the phone, I think this is the best Note design so far.

The only setback is the battery and the microsd card.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top