The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Thread

shager

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
4,174
Reaction score
695
Using Phone Info is your headphone and battery recharge counter zero when you first got your phone? Mine is 4 and 7 respectively.
 

porcu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
13,742
Reaction score
0
Anyone know how to enter developer mode on Note5?
Can't seem to do it.
 

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
5,783
Reaction score
468
How bout all the people here complaining about the sucky real world usage?

I went from Note 4 to z3+.. The battery life of note 5 is the only thing holding me back from it..

Err.. I think battery by actual users here is good so far.
 

Inertiaholic

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2010
Messages
965
Reaction score
0
especially if you use onenote.

I went thru a stage trying every note app out there but in the end found onenote to be still the best.

BTW for all the note fans, I saw a colleague taking notes feverishly using her older note phone and stylus, and that's when I realised, my goodness, the stylus is really a good thing to have!

cos me and my other colleagues were taking notes on our physical note pad lol

Sent from LGE LG-D855 using GAGT
 

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
24,738
Reaction score
2,285

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2011
Messages
5,911
Reaction score
7
Dropping siah :eek:


Save your contract for iPhone then sell then buy note 5. By the time, note 5 value.. Hmmmm :s13:


So far, battery is main concern. :/

Sent from LG G Pro2 using GAGT
Delaying purchase ahttp://androidcommunity.com/galaxy-...at-battery-life-quick-charging-time-20150817/
wanted the silver color...but u r right.
Get an iphone 6+ and could have 2 Note 5.

On the batt, its not that bad.

http://androidcommunity.com/galaxy-note-5s-smaller-batt-offers-great-battery-life-quick-charging-time-20150817/
 

Jackygogogo

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2005
Messages
54,687
Reaction score
1
After editing the event in Scalender, how to sync to gmail? The sync option is missing.
 

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
6,922
Reaction score
675
How bout all the people here complaining about the sucky real world usage?

I went from Note 4 to z3+.. The battery life of note 5 is the only thing holding me back from it..

haha. I'm waiting for GSMarena's test. In the few days that I've had it the battery life is kinda similar to the S6 to me. Maybe a little better. But it didn't feel better than the Note 4. 1 day of use is no problem for me at all, so i wouldn't call it sucky. Having used the Z3+ too, i don't think Note 5 battery life will be better than Z3+.
 

porcu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
13,742
Reaction score
0
Coming from the S6 edge , battery life is so much better. Been using the N5 for two days and a single charge managed to get me thru one day easily. Note that this is my 2nd phone (using the iP6+ mainly). Standby is good.
I am contemplating now to switch from iP6+ to N5 for my main phone. :)

I realized that the quick charging is so fast! Dunno what mojo Samsung did but the fast charge felt faster than on my S6 Edge.

So far my impression on N5 is great!
 

jnashville

Banned
Joined
Feb 2, 2010
Messages
4,100
Reaction score
2
i'm looking to also recontract with an iphone, sell it off...and most probably the note 5 will be free lol.
 

Chipero

Master Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2000
Messages
2,980
Reaction score
0
Battery is my main concern but I bought the wireless portable charger already ... hopefully its going to be enough.

Storage also ... I just bought the 128GB microSD only a week ago.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top