The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Thread

Vulpix

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
105,326
Reaction score
3,863
How is RAM management on the Note 5? Do apps reload when you exit and come back again? S6 had this issue that I could not stand. I hope they fixed this on the note 5 with so much RAM...

That is normal android behaviour. Please stop force closing app.
 

shager

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
4,174
Reaction score
695
I would like to give a warm welcome to myself to the Note 5 forums. :)

Haha traded in my S6 128gb for this baby. Hope I won't be disappointed ;)
 

Meridien

Member
Joined
Oct 17, 2006
Messages
374
Reaction score
0
p2gl3es2p

So far so good with battery life.
Better than s6
 
Last edited:

Shadow79

Senior Member
Joined
May 27, 2001
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
40
For the existing Note 5 owners, do you guys see the plus beside the 4G logo? On my Note 4,there is this plus side before the 4G. On the Note 5 no more but I have the two arrows (indicate VoLTE right?) M1 user here.
 

shager

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
4,174
Reaction score
695
For the existing Note 5 owners, do you guys see the plus beside the 4G logo? On my Note 4,there is this plus side before the 4G. On the Note 5 no more but I have the two arrows (indicate VoLTE right?) M1 user here.

M1 user here same indication as what you are seeing on your phone.
 

shager

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
4,174
Reaction score
695
So how is it? Im using a uag for my s4 and seriously impressed. Gonna get one if i upgrade to note 5

Sent from Samsung GT-I9505 using GAGT
It's like every other uag. I used it for my s6 and it was good. But for note 5i felt the as around the pen could have been sturdier.
 

rockdjlow

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2010
Messages
627
Reaction score
2
For the existing Note 5 owners, do you guys see the plus beside the 4G logo? On my Note 4,there is this plus side before the 4G. On the Note 5 no more but I have the two arrows (indicate VoLTE right?) M1 user here.
There is still a small plus icon and the two arrow VoLTE on my note are still there no matter how even I off from phone settings.

Sent from Samsung GALAXY Note 5 using GAGT
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top