Yes, I agree wireless charging in its current form is pretty gimmicky. But it might be useful if built in as a car charger holder. So you don't have to keep plugging in and out the cable each time you get in and out of the car. Also, now that there is no microsd card support, you can continue to charge the phone even when you are watching movies off an OTG thumbdrive. That's the 2 use cases which I thought might make some sense.
Yap, i think wireless charging on car dock will be pretty neat. Guess for now is just baby steps to get to that level
How they check? Just show them the print out of the email?
I didn't print out anything. They just took my redemption card and made a photocopy of my ID. I think they scanned the code on the redemption card. I said they were particular because i overheard one of the staff trying to explaining to a lady that they were not able to fulfill her redemption without an appointment made even tho the lady has the redemption card.
