
Earphone jack and usb port are non coatedSince the Note 5 cannot change battery, cannot put in SDcard, and the whole thing closed like a tin of sardines, how come it is not waterproof har?
Adix tml then sell siah.how much is adix selling? anybody activate his set yet
Play with the phone...feel gd.4GB ram, only 1.5GB available. Same for both S6 edge plus and note 5.
![]()
Free gift can see if got during comex.
No time to preorder...sudden attackhow come this time no launch event from telcos?? issit they know this model is copy apple and won't be popular?
I think it will b like s6/s6edge then...the roadshow after hv more free gifts than preorder...there is otg drive n power bank...with case (cant remember if wireleas charging pad )Free gift can see if got during comex.
Haha I hope the 64gb is sub $1000!
Just north of it. Haha
What sim its uses? Micro or nano? My sim is 3g... old one coz 12gb... don't dare go telco change (I dun mind pay for a new sim) only scared they want me to recon... currently using it on my note 3
Sent from the dark side of the moon using GAGT
At RRP? Or at chop-carrot prices?

Wtf... jialat lor... my old sim had cutted from mini to micro.. think cannot cut any more.. some more old liao... like that cannot ask telco to replace me (I will paid for the new sim) a nano right? Sure ask me to recon... zzzit is using the nano sim.
Dam..... Haha you got your hands on one?
Wtf... jialat lor... my old sim had cutted from mini to micro.. think cannot cut any more.. some more old liao... like that cannot ask telco to replace me (I will paid for the new sim) a nano right? Sure ask me to recon... zzz
Sent from the dark side of the moon using GAGT
i browse through those usual ones, everyone seems to holding onto it. wonder what price the usual ones will be announcing offline tomorrow. seems exciting.![]()
I can pay, but I use old 3g mini sim leh, then cut myself into micro sim now, will they will allow me to change to nano new sim? I dun want to lose my 12GB data... lolYou just need to pay for a new sim.