My New Hoot
[/IMG]![]()
Nice shoe. May I know where did you get them and wats the damage?
Thanks

My New Hoot
[/IMG]![]()
I find the cutting/certain designs of feiyue nice.
But the brand puts me off
Hi kohkj88 from Topman...
can anyone help me out here?
How do i keep those shoelace inside of the shoe.
please help me out! my current shoe's shoe lace is damn long and i look like a retard wearing it.

Loop it inside instead of outside?
Can tie the lace underneath the tongue of the shoe, or just leave it inside, but I think just leaving it inside won't be comfortable if it goes underneath, you will feel it while walking.
Just some simple lacing techniques...
www.google.com would do much favour with their helpful pictures on lacing
i rarely feel the laces..
but some shoes do look much better with you lacing them out
where can i get myself a pair of oakwood/sand suede clarks dbs?
Loop it inside instead of outside?
Can tie the lace underneath the tongue of the shoe, or just leave it inside, but I think just leaving it inside won't be comfortable if it goes underneath, you will feel it while walking.
I'd say your best bet would be online. I have no regret purchasing the dbs at 180. They are truly worth the price tag. My only regret is only why I didn't buy em sooner.
local store dun haf?
where can i get myself a pair of oakwood/sand suede clarks dbs?