MAE ALMONTE
Member
- Joined
- Nov 2, 2010
- Messages
- 103
- Reaction score
- 0
does anyone here watch GOSSIP GIRL? I love blair's shoes, they're all classy.


I really like this Chucks John Varvatos, but so expensive, I think $199
![]()
Anyone know how to get YSL sneakers besides the official YSL store in Singapore? As they don't have my size. I'm okay with buying Online and In stores.
Anyone know how to get YSL sneakers besides the official YSL store in Singapore? As they don't have my size. I'm okay with buying Online and In stores.
Has anyone bought shoes from zipia before? Anyone knows if they are true-to-size? Or do they run slightly smaller/larger? TIA!
sold out, or?
erm just to share, causeway point got converse clearance outside metro first level.
I bought one canvas shoes at $29.90
Anyone knows where can I buy vans shoes except at marina square and tangs? Im looking for Vans Authentic True White shoes
![]()