The Sneakers/Shoe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newtothis

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
6,540
Reaction score
0
I'm not sure but a while after I got my JP (early 2009) I realised the newer JPs looked rather poorly manufactured compared to when I got mine.
Hmmm
 

mozzozo

Master Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2007
Messages
2,856
Reaction score
1
IMG_0281.jpg

just got this pair of super skates! any comments?
 

Scribblemyname

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2010
Messages
2,360
Reaction score
1
Guys, I wanna share this to you. I was shocked when I read this. Did you know that converse not now an American brand? During August of 2009 all converse manufacturing station in America was closed. Now converse shoes and other converse products are manufactured in INDONESIA.

it is still an american brand, just made in indonesia. Like dior, it can be made in japan etc... all my converse is made in other place rather than america , anyone have made in america converse? LOL
 

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2004
Messages
38,552
Reaction score
2,169
Guys, I wanna share this to you. I was shocked when I read this. Did you know that converse not now an American brand? During August of 2009 all converse manufacturing station in America was closed. Now converse shoes and other converse products are manufactured in INDONESIA.

$70 shoe you want made in where?

I have never seen a Made in America Converse, those that I bought all Made in Indonesia.

Even Nike and Adidas also made in Vietnam / Indonesia.
 

neo1978

Senior Member
Joined
May 3, 2001
Messages
2,386
Reaction score
59
$70 shoe you want made in where?

I have never seen a Made in America Converse, those that I bought all Made in Indonesia.

Even Nike and Adidas also made in Vietnam / Indonesia.

I had seen before... back in early 1990s when I was in secondary school... Converse, Made in USA ($49.90), Designed in USA ($33.90)
 

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
14,804
Reaction score
221
reebonz selling native shoes for $69-85.
Too bad the colors i want doesnt come in my size 7... :(

so up for awareness of those who want to get :)
 

pronxs

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
8,817
Reaction score
0
saw someone in somerset winsland house with some awesome brown longwings and MARK MCNAIRY BOX!!

i got a feeling it's screws.
 

screws

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2008
Messages
942
Reaction score
0
^

nope. was wearing double monks today. btw, brown or burgundy? if the persons wearing burgundy and he looks like hes about ready to get into a coffin, thats my bro meeting the buyer of my dirty bucks. :s13:

speaking of missed connection, i saw someone wearing L.L Bean boots at NTU today. the guy is suave as f*ck. :s17:
 

pronxs

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
8,817
Reaction score
0
^ its light brown longwings and he's tall.

ugliest boots ever. if you have the money, obviously get this.

WH-7014BR.jpg

w+h dayton
 

screws

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2008
Messages
942
Reaction score
0
^ its light brown longwings and he's tall.

ugliest boots ever. if you have the money, obviously get this.

WH-7014BR.jpg

w+h dayton

functionality wise i guess those bean boots are quite steezy. not many boots could look so good walking it on mud or snow. :s13:

im going to pass on any poison right now. im eyeing on some alden shell cordovan boots and a sid mashburn double monks. then no more kopping anything for a very long time. :o
 

pronxs

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
8,817
Reaction score
0
functionality wise i guess those bean boots are quite steezy. not many boots could look so good walking it on mud or snow. :s13:

im going to pass on any poison right now. im eyeing on some alden shell cordovan boots and a sid mashburn double monks. then no more kopping anything for a very long time. :o

:s31: might as well get c+j or loake for bang-for-the-buck. but alden boots are thumbs-up. which one? the high lace boot? ive been wanting the indy but too indiana jones hahaha.
 

unlearnt

Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2010
Messages
343
Reaction score
0
sorry to ask this but anyone know where can i preorder DBSS sneaker at this time? I know it's too late.
 

screws

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2008
Messages
942
Reaction score
0
:s31: might as well get c+j or loake for bang-for-the-buck. but alden boots are thumbs-up. which one? the high lace boot? ive been wanting the indy but too indiana jones hahaha.

im leaning towards sid rather than crocket right now. aldens definitely the cap toe boots so still versatile. can wear them to work. :s17:

sorry to ask this but anyone know where can i preorder DBSS sneaker at this time? I know it's too late.

just wait 1 more month or maybe pm polke. or if youre size 8. wait a month, i'm going to sell a blue one.
 

r0_ger

Master Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2004
Messages
3,140
Reaction score
20
who wanna get native shoes? Thinking to share the free shipping by hitting min order
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top