
got this pair in tokyo... think leftfoot also bringing in
![]()
from what I see now, loafers are going out. Sneakers are coming back with all the rage, in particular oinstuka tiger! Love the designs of the shoe.
hey sorry need to ask abt sandals seems a bit out of topic but do u guys know any where sell cheap brikenstock sandals??
got this pair in tokyo... think leftfoot also bringing in
![]()
Maroon...do u match this with jeans, or berms????
Do u have a picture of your shoe? I want to see how the real thing look like....
very common pair....its selling at left foot and also the adidas originals store...part of da vespa collection...i ish got 20% discount..dont know if want to hoot or not
with jeans or chinos also can...
pic - hp quality
![]()
another color combi...
It's call Levi's Almayer... I should be getting this or the other one...
![]()
Hi Guys,
Need some comment on this Air Jordan 1 “Blue Sapphire”
![]()
Are they tight looking???
For me, the more i see it, the more I "grow" for it....
I need some negative to sway me off .......anyone?
Selling for S$169 at LE !!!
