rudylili
Senior Member
- Joined
- Aug 10, 2002
- Messages
- 1,537
- Reaction score
- 0
Thanks
For the retro song...it gave me dancing feet!!!
I think your song fuel me to buy the shoe....haa haa haa!
Last edited:
Yo Fellows,
Anymore negative comments on this sweet kick?
I really can't find any bad points on this...
c'mon guys, if u're a hater on this shoe, give me some feedbacks.....
![]()
Not my kind of shoes. Too uniform in colour.
There'e no style what so ever in this pair. Eye catching, glaringly bright are my first thoughts. I probably won't give it a second look after but the wearer would make quite an impression on me for wearing such garish footwear out.
Anyone has Oxford shoes to recommend? Those leather laceups with stiches on the side. For smart casual wear to office.
Those shoes are from Dr. Martens by the way.
Urgly meh? I felt it has a personal flavour on it stitches across the sole.
And to see it has a sweet white sole. Pretty leh...
The leather looks cheapo???
Hi Carnage,
The colour is the one that make me all excited aside from it's model being an Air Jordan 1 retro.
I like the colour camouflage the of Air Jordan 1, so if ppl were to be interested to know about the branding, they might want to really look hard to spot on the Air Jordan logo at the side or at the back.
And foremost, i really love the classic white lining that blend really well with the overall look/colour of the shoe.
Style wise, i like it plain and neat. I reckon this shoe suit this category, right?
This picture may give a better real LIVE view of the shoe.
Is this one ok?
![]()
or the long "nose" type?
![]()
You want those stitches at the side type? Like those of Dr. Martens?
Is this one ok?
![]()
the whole design looks cheapo too leh.......
the small piece of thing sticking out at the back, the white laces, the white sole, thin leather, dull lace holes, big fat white stitches....
but no offence ah, you said you wanted negative comments one.............
maybe you wear liao become stylo milo leh?
I think this pair of Jordan's look really good! Reminds me of the Nike Blazer High Vintage that I saw the other day at Leftfoot. But the swoosh on the Blazer was white. Guess both of them will look good with a pair of slim-fitting jeans tucked into them.
HOLY MAMA. Hope you didn't buy it.
Eeeewwwww...
Been wearing this........
![]()
Yo bryando,
Do u still keep your "Ultraman" shoes fresh....do remember to put alot of silica gel around your shoes and inside your box,
U're keeping a rare find for Ultraman's fans!!!