desecrated
Junior Member
- Joined
- May 15, 2011
- Messages
- 44
- Reaction score
- 0
Nah not German. But I've a German friend to assist me. Anyway I probably need confirmation by tomorrow. Sadly. ): wish I could delay the guy..

wa nice my type of shoes, where can get?does deep burgundy looks nice?
![]()
wa nice my type of shoes, where can get?![]()
Anyone knows where can i get suede shoes like the Fred Parry Goldhawk Suede Boot?
http://www.fredperry.com/footwear/men/goldhawk-suede-boot.html
Fred Perry too exp. Any cheaper options?
hi,all guys, what do u think about this PF Flyers Men's Glide Retro Shoes?I want to get it as a birthday gift for my boyfriend.
Now i urgently need of your review and advice, thanks.
hi guys! need your advise.. which one do u think looks better with indigo raw?
![]()
![]()
hahah swee! that one july model sia, but stilll nice!
i only know limited edt stocks them the rest i dont know but they are available at the above four places
Chamber @ mbs, Vault @ 313 Somerset, queensway and 2 LE Peninsula
The first 1 design more unique.
2nd one is very common with the 2 bucklers
Where to buy this ? Model:Vans Chauffeur![]()

hi guys! need your advise.. which one do u think looks better with indigo raw?
![]()
![]()