The Sneakers/Shoe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

desecrated

Junior Member
Joined
May 15, 2011
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Nah not German. But I've a German friend to assist me. Anyway I probably need confirmation by tomorrow. Sadly. ): wish I could delay the guy..
 

Spladox

Master Member
Joined
May 9, 2010
Messages
3,587
Reaction score
5
does deep burgundy looks nice?
nikesbdunklowprodeepbur.jpg
wa nice my type of shoes, where can get? :)
 

morkutao

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2009
Messages
2,283
Reaction score
6
wa nice my type of shoes, where can get? :)

hahah swee! that one july model sia, but stilll nice!
i only know limited edt stocks them the rest i dont know but they are available at the above four places
Chamber @ mbs, Vault @ 313 Somerset, queensway and 2 LE Peninsula
 
Last edited:

morkutao

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2009
Messages
2,283
Reaction score
6
Last edited:

LyCerg

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2010
Messages
715
Reaction score
0
hi guys! need your advise.. which one do u think looks better with indigo raw?

image1xl.jpg

img-thing
 

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2006
Messages
21,847
Reaction score
597
hi,all guys, what do u think about this PF Flyers Men's Glide Retro Shoes?I want to get it as a birthday gift for my boyfriend.
Now i urgently need of your review and advice, thanks.

I love PF flyers shoes cause after wearing them, I'll probably never go to converse. I've only tried 1 pair and I lost it on my flight back cause I stuffed them in the side of my huge backpack thinking it would be secure. ): Now I regret. If you're getting from that site, mind sharing the shipping cause I also want to get back the same pair of PF flyers. you may pm me if you don't mind
 
Last edited:

Spladox

Master Member
Joined
May 9, 2010
Messages
3,587
Reaction score
5
hahah swee! that one july model sia, but stilll nice!
i only know limited edt stocks them the rest i dont know but they are available at the above four places
Chamber @ mbs, Vault @ 313 Somerset, queensway and 2 LE Peninsula

hmm ok mayb i should go take a look
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top