The Sneakers/Shoe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2001
Messages
7,754
Reaction score
581
Very nice. Where did you buy this from?
Yup, a GR.

htzx.jpg


I apologise if the picture is of bad quality.
 

ah hui

Master Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
3,419
Reaction score
0
Today's special! Ronnie Fieg X Asics Gel Lyte 3 "Flamingos"

IG :delvynmah


1939459_10152261239034371_1977082964_n.jpg
 

ah hui

Master Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
3,419
Reaction score
0
ooo thats a pretty good price! $150 including shipping? Its a US site right? I realised that UK sites more ex compared to US sites.

Euros vs usd vs Pounds.. Those people thr are earning in their own currency. We are earning Singapore dollars and are not as strong as them. To them is like their 150 is 150. To us 150euros, usd or pounds is a bigger amount than them. Deal with it. No choice..
 

lymc7578

Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2010
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
ooo thats a pretty good price! $150 including shipping? Its a US site right? I realised that UK sites more ex compared to US sites.

Yup, US-based. They were on sale though. UK stores sell stuff for more because of VAT and stronger currency. £95 would be expensive for us, but to them that's average. But UK tends to be better with shipping rates to Singapore.
 

ah hui

Master Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
3,419
Reaction score
0
Go half a size up from your usual size if you want a tts fit, or a size up for a looser fit

1 size up no use.. cos the sock liner will still be snug. And u will have alot of allowance in the front and it will look ugly.. can stay tts or 0.5 up. Cos the main issue is the sockliner which some people who has big or fat ankles cannot feel comfortable. Thus a 0.5 size up... no matter what size a tts or 0.5 up. It will still be snug at de sockliner.. not the toebox or heel cup..
 

themlpx

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2014
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
1 size up no use.. cos the sock liner will still be snug. And u will have alot of allowance in the front and it will look ugly.. can stay tts or 0.5 up. Cos the main issue is the sockliner which some people who has big or fat ankles cannot feel comfortable. Thus a 0.5 size up... no matter what size a tts or 0.5 up. It will still be snug at de sockliner.. not the toebox or heel cup..

I usually get shoes which are size Euro size 43. Should I be getting a UK size 9 or 10 for asics Gel lytes? Thinking of ordering one if I find a nice colourway!
 

curtis_boon

Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2012
Messages
137
Reaction score
0
I see,the only asics GR i have is the Navy/orange,kithstrike saga kill bill & another kithstrike GL3 Black/carolina blue.All in size 8.
The rest are all collabs liao...

wpid.jpg

1clf.jpg

mny4.jpg

Hi there. You selling the yellow pair mate? Please pm me if you are. Thanks!
 

ah hui

Master Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
3,419
Reaction score
0
I usually get shoes which are size Euro size 43. Should I be getting a UK size 9 or 10 for asics Gel lytes? Thinking of ordering one if I find a nice colourway!

Sorry, i don't know the UK sizing.. It's complicated..
 

lymc7578

Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2010
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
1 size up no use.. cos the sock liner will still be snug. And u will have alot of allowance in the front and it will look ugly.. can stay tts or 0.5 up. Cos the main issue is the sockliner which some people who has big or fat ankles cannot feel comfortable. Thus a 0.5 size up... no matter what size a tts or 0.5 up. It will still be snug at de sockliner.. not the toebox or heel cup..

I see. Good point. For me it fits just right everywhere, when I move my toes the toe box moves with it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top