The Sneakers/Shoe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayBeeLwashere

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2013
Messages
1,093
Reaction score
2
Hi may I know where can I get Nike Roshe run and NB 574s in Singapore? Leftfoot doesnt seem to have any and I cant find any NB concept stores in the east..similar designs to intro as well? Thanks!
 

ah hui

Master Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
3,419
Reaction score
0
Hi may I know where can I get Nike Roshe run and NB 574s in Singapore? Leftfoot doesnt seem to have any and I cant find any NB concept stores in the east..similar designs to intro as well? Thanks!

Tampines mall, katong 112 mall, Bugis junction are all in the east. What you mean cannot find any NB concept store?? -.- The other nb concepts store are in Scape and Novena Square.
 

lymc7578

Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2010
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
If anyone is interested in a Flyknit Lunar1+, you can pm me. "Wolf Grey/Black/Laser Orange" or "Multi-colour" in US 8.
 

lymc7578

Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2010
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
Hi may I know where can I get Nike Roshe run and NB 574s in Singapore? Leftfoot doesnt seem to have any and I cant find any NB concept stores in the east..similar designs to intro as well? Thanks!

Are you really sure? Leftfoot always seems to have many Roshe Runs and 574s in stock in my experience. Try the one at Dhoby Ghaut.
 

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2001
Messages
7,738
Reaction score
574
Yeah gonna stay near Fa Yuen st.

I like the bred, cool greys and Infrareds
Kicks in HK will always be cheaper, and the selection that you get is more varied than if you were in a local Nike store. Fa Yuen Street will be a testament to that statement. I walked into the Nike store and spent a good hour browsing their selection. I think they had an entire wall dedicated to Jordans and Foamposites.



I only really like certain OG colourways like the Bred 1s and 11s. Faves are the 11s, but I think I would only buy them if they were on sale, which is impossible because they were released in the Countdown Pack in late 2012. Which colourway is your favourite?
 

Kavairs

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2013
Messages
11,221
Reaction score
2,458
Hi guys, I am new!

Juz wondering how do you guys order limited sneakers from kithnyc?
Since they dont ship to singapore. I tried cgw and they counted volumetric weight which is kinda exp!

Need some advice here!
 

lymc7578

Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2010
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
Hi guys, I am new!

Juz wondering how do you guys order limited sneakers from kithnyc?
Since they dont ship to singapore. I tried cgw and they counted volumetric weight which is kinda exp!

Need some advice here!

You either go through that or don't. They don't ship to Singapore, and even if they did, it would cost a lot more than if you went through CGW.
 

dahui~

Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2007
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Hi guys, I am new!

Juz wondering how do you guys order limited sneakers from kithnyc?
Since they dont ship to singapore. I tried cgw and they counted volumetric weight which is kinda exp!

Need some advice here!

Unless you have friends in NYC that seems to be the only viable option.
Waiting time is long too. Takes about 2 weeks ish for you to receive the items.
But hey all in all it's definitely going to be much cheaper then resell.
 

dahui~

Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2007
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Kicks in HK will always be cheaper, and the selection that you get is more varied than if you were in a local Nike store. Fa Yuen Street will be a testament to that statement. I walked into the Nike store and spent a good hour browsing their selection. I think they had an entire wall dedicated to Jordans and Foamposites.



I only really like certain OG colourways like the Bred 1s and 11s. Faves are the 11s, but I think I would only buy them if they were on sale, which is impossible because they were released in the Countdown Pack in late 2012. Which colourway is your favourite?

11s since 2009, as long as I can recall, don't go on sale.
CDP is 2008. Jordan xi and xii.
 

dahui~

Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2007
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Hypothetical statement. I know that won't happen.

My bad. Don't really know too much about Jordans.

It's all good. This craze over Jordan here only really started about 2 to 3 years ago?

I remembered back in 2009 i was able to win the ballot for the Space Jam xi easy. Like only about 50 participants max taking part. Fast forward to today, any Js other then GRs released at LE, it will be like striking the lottery just to get a pair for retail.

Generic? Too mainstream. I personally won't drop that ridiculous amount of dough on shoes if you ask me. At the end of the day, they are shoes.

Just buy and rock what you like.
 

ah hui

Master Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
3,419
Reaction score
0
It's all good. This craze over Jordan here only really started about 2 to 3 years ago?

I remembered back in 2009 i was able to win the ballot for the Space Jam xi easy. Like only about 50 participants max taking part. Fast forward to today, any Js other then GRs released at LE, it will be like striking the lottery just to get a pair for retail.

Generic? Too mainstream. I personally won't drop that ridiculous amount of dough on shoes if you ask me. At the end of the day, they are shoes.

Just buy and rock what you like.

2009 vs 2014. 5 yrs down the road. The n.o of pinoys who are crazy over basketball and Js in Singapore is so many more that it affects the n.o of SINGAPOREANS able to get their hands on Jordans....
 

dahui~

Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2007
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
2009 vs 2014. 5 yrs down the road. The n.o of pinoys who are crazy over basketball and Js in Singapore is so many more that it affects the n.o of SINGAPOREANS able to get their hands on Jordans....

Actually there are 2 sides to the coin.
The good part is it's a lot easier for people like me who have basically sold a huge chunk of my Js to them here in Singapore.
Used to have to sell them overseas like about 2 years ago because there just isn't a market here.
They also must have a domino effect on the local collectors here who seem more into basketball shoes then ever.
The bad part of course is it gets a whole lot harder for anyone to buy what they want.
I am just quitting the 'jordan game'. I wouldn't call it sneaker game because frankly there are a whole lot of other shoes besides just jordans.
Is there any other releases this year I am into? Yes, 1 or 2 for sentimental reasons.
 

lymc7578

Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2010
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
Actually there are 2 sides to the coin.
The good part is it's a lot easier for people like me who have basically sold a huge chunk of my Js to them here in Singapore.
Used to have to sell them overseas like about 2 years ago because there just isn't a market here.
They also must have a domino effect on the local collectors here who seem more into basketball shoes then ever.
The bad part of course is it gets a whole lot harder for anyone to buy what they want.
I am just quitting the 'jordan game'. I wouldn't call it sneaker game because frankly there are a whole lot of other shoes besides just jordans.
Is there any other releases this year I am into? Yes, 1 or 2 for sentimental reasons.

Js have also increased in popularity everywhere else because of the resell market. Some people don't actually buy the shoes to own them but to re-sell. The recent Jordan Future release? Since it was so "limited", people who have been criticising the look of them suddenly turned their opinion around and "had2cop" them. Unsurprisingly enough, when I woke up the next morning I saw many, MANY of them on sale on eBay.

But instead of thinking of a way to curb resellers, you know what JB decides to do for their releases this year? Increase prices. Air Jordan Prices to Increase This Holiday 2014 | Sneaker Bar Detroit
 

dahui~

Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2007
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Js have also increased in popularity everywhere else because of the resell market. Some people don't actually buy the shoes to own them but to re-sell. The recent Jordan Future release? Since it was so "limited", people who have been criticising the look of them suddenly turned their opinion around and "had2cop" them. Unsurprisingly enough, when I woke up the next morning I saw many, MANY of them on sale on eBay.

But instead of thinking of a way to curb resellers, you know what JB decides to do for their releases this year? Increase prices. Air Jordan Prices to Increase This Holiday 2014 | Sneaker Bar Detroit

Yup read up on that before. Retail prices here for Js, Nike, Lebron have always been higher then that in the US to begin with. With this additional 20 USD increase, retail is going to be pretty hefty.
Will this curb the resell? No. This will pretty much guarantee an even higher resell price pretty much.
Good luck to folks just into the game!
Hype kills:s13:
 

drakonide

Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2007
Messages
127
Reaction score
0
sneakers-chanel-spring-2014-couture-1024x682.jpg


Boyish Attitude · FASHIONIDE.COM
Couture sneakers by Chanel anyone?
 

Glaive

Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2004
Messages
462
Reaction score
0
Hi guys, I am new!

Juz wondering how do you guys order limited sneakers from kithnyc?
Since they dont ship to singapore. I tried cgw and they counted volumetric weight which is kinda exp!

Need some advice here!

Kithnyc do ship to singapore . just click checkout you will get to select sg. Dont need to use a forwarder for kith :s8:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top