The Sneakers/Shoe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ah hui

Master Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
3,419
Reaction score
0
What happens when they deliver and no one's home?

No idea, I haven't have a missed delivery from Fedex before. But i have 1 from UPS and they paste a note on my door lor.

Anyone here knows where to get those protective sprays for suede shoes and also my suede shoes are fading, is there any spray to make the colour bright again?

Once they are fading, no way to get them back, u only have prevention method than cure method for suede.
 

Elpistolero

Junior Member
Joined
May 7, 2012
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Once they are fading, no way to get them back, u only have prevention method than cure method for suede.[/QUOTE]

But do u know where to get the protective spray as i have another suede shoe that i want to prevent from fading
 

ah hui

Master Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
3,419
Reaction score
0
Once they are fading, no way to get them back, u only have prevention method than cure method for suede.

But do u know where to get the protective spray as i have another suede shoe that i want to prevent from fading[/QUOTE]

I have been wearing suede shoes for so long and all the suede on the shoes are still in the same colour it was when it was brand new. It's the way you wear them and how you keep them properly. Humidity and oxygen is ur shoes worst enemy and that will cause the suede to fade off.

I only heard of "repel well" that will keep water off ur shoes when u are wearing them. But i'm sure your case is the way you wear them and the aftercare.
 

fusionz

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2003
Messages
1,841
Reaction score
1
No idea, I haven't have a missed delivery from Fedex before. But i have 1 from UPS and they paste a note on my door lor.

Just got a delivery from FedEx this afternoon. My main door was wide open with the gate locked and as I was in the room, I did not heard the deliveryman calling. My mom was cooking in the kitchen and thus did not react too. Guessed what? I sort of like hear someone shouting and went out to take a look and saw a parcel right at my door step. My first thought was it must be the parcel I was expecting but didn't expect it to reach me so fast.

When I opened the door, the delivery man was near the lift lobby and call for me and say that's my parcel. Wow, leaving the item right at my door step and thinking that someone from the house to surely pick it up. He can't even bother to wait for a few minutes. If I were to play punk, I can report the parcel as lost since I did not sign for the parcel and make them pay for the lost.

Is this FedEx standard or I'm just unlucky to have met this delivery guy?
 

themlpx

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2014
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
Hey, anyone used USPS before? I selected Baits international shipping option and its under USPS. Does it come directly to my doorstep or do i have to collect it myself? Sorry if my questions sound dumb, first time ordering things online
 
Last edited:

ah hui

Master Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
3,419
Reaction score
0
Just got a delivery from FedEx this afternoon. My main door was wide open with the gate locked and as I was in the room, I did not heard the deliveryman calling. My mom was cooking in the kitchen and thus did not react too. Guessed what? I sort of like hear someone shouting and went out to take a look and saw a parcel right at my door step. My first thought was it must be the parcel I was expecting but didn't expect it to reach me so fast.

When I opened the door, the delivery man was near the lift lobby and call for me and say that's my parcel. Wow, leaving the item right at my door step and thinking that someone from the house to surely pick it up. He can't even bother to wait for a few minutes. If I were to play punk, I can report the parcel as lost since I did not sign for the parcel and make them pay for the lost.

Is this FedEx standard or I'm just unlucky to have met this delivery guy?

Screw fedex. Lol. I had a missed delivery from fedex today. Called them for a re delivery on the same day. They say checj with delivery man den come back to me. End up say cnt deliver today. Will deliver at mlnday 7-10pm. Dhl also deliver my bait saucony today. Reached delivery faciloty at 10plus. Called them and ask for the earliest delivery time. Told me 3pm-6pm de same day. Deliver and got them.. see de diff?!
 

ah hui

Master Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
3,419
Reaction score
0
Hey, anyone used USPS before? I selected Baits international shipping option and its under USPS. Does it come directly to my doorstep or do i have to collect it myself? Sorry if my questions sound dumb, first time ordering things online

If using USPS, singpost will be the one handling ut post and they will deliver once. If failed, have to go post orfoce colle t le..
Now using usps to ship. Last time they used ups.
 

ah hui

Master Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
3,419
Reaction score
0
10005920_10152319710374371_1038880348_o.jpg


Visit our booth at Sole Superior event at Zouk today from 2pm to 7pm! :D
 

fusionz

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2003
Messages
1,841
Reaction score
1
anyone using Jason Markk premium shoe cleaner?? Any tips on using it? Want to clean my pair of NB 1500 but the guide says not recommended for dyed suede so scare it will spoil the shoes. Thanks in advance.

images
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top