The Sneakers/Shoe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

themlpx

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2014
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
Just got my Bait x Saucony cruel world 2s! The tongue is too thick though.. making the fit abit too tight, though the shoe length and stuff is ok. Anyway to fix this issue? Thinking of doing some minor surgery and remove the foam that is in side the tongue and than stich back the back of the tongue
 
Last edited:

ah hui

Master Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
3,419
Reaction score
0
Just got my Bait x Saucony cruel world 2s! The tongue is too thick though.. making the fit abit too tight, though the shoe length and stuff is ok. Anyway to fix this issue? Thinking of doing some minor surgery and remove the foam that is in side the tongue and than stich back the back of the tongue

Did u stuck true to size. Cos I did and it fits perfectly..
 

ah hui

Master Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
3,419
Reaction score
0
the other 2 models from the "photo pack" also boh liao.
Demand for this ZX Flux series is just over the roof!

http://www.sneakerwatch.com/mobile/detail/023970/

Check out the link for next zx flux release. :)
 

themlpx

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2014
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
Did u stuck true to size. Cos I did and it fits perfectly..

Yea I did. I ordered a US 9.5 which usually fits me comfortably for my NB shoes, I can squeeze into a size 9 but it's a little snug. But the saucony's though the length of the shoe is perfect, it feels too tight and slightly uncomfortable. Only way I see to fix it is by removing some of the padding at the tongue. I have yet to order a pair of asics, is the tongue of gel sagas and gel lyte V as thick?
 
Last edited:

ah hui

Master Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
3,419
Reaction score
0
Yea I did. I ordered a US 9.5 which usually fits me comfortably for my NB shoes, I can squeeze into a size 9 but it's a little snug. But the saucony's though the length of the shoe is perfect, it feels too tight and slightly uncomfortable. Only way I see to fix it is by removing some of the padding at the tongue. I have yet to order a pair of asics, is the tongue of gel sagas and gel lyte V as thick?

Hmm, weird though. Loosen the laces at the 2nd and 3rd eyelet? Asics Gel Saga, GL3 and GL5 all have thick and comfy tongue. NB tongue is not thick at all, which u may think it's not the same and not used to it.
 

themlpx

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2014
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
Hmm, weird though. Loosen the laces at the 2nd and 3rd eyelet? Asics Gel Saga, GL3 and GL5 all have thick and comfy tongue. NB tongue is not thick at all, which u may think it's not the same and not used to it.

I loosen it and it feels much better haha. Still not very used to it I guess? So most asics the tongue sort of surrounds and wraps your feet, giving that slightly snug feeling? Hope after awhile I'll get used to that feeling haha. Cause my shoes normally don't get that snug feeling.
 

ah hui

Master Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
3,419
Reaction score
0
I loosen it and it feels much better haha. Still not very used to it I guess? So most asics the tongue sort of surrounds and wraps your feet, giving that slightly snug feeling? Hope after awhile I'll get used to that feeling haha. Cause my shoes normally don't get that snug feeling.

Yes. All asics shoes, de tongue are thick and cushiony and damn comfy. Is snug but comfortable and yet ventilated.
 

themlpx

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2014
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
Yes. All asics shoes, de tongue are thick and cushiony and damn comfy. Is snug but comfortable and yet ventilated.

Ahh ok! Thn i better get used to it soon. Woah, its snug but yet ventilated? Awesome. I was abit concerned that if snug will be very hot.
 

ah hui

Master Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
3,419
Reaction score
0
Ahh ok! Thn i better get used to it soon. Woah, its snug but yet ventilated? Awesome. I was abit concerned that if snug will be very hot.



1522815_10152320466769371_1804007583_o.jpg


All these are snug on feet, but it's comfortable and they are well ventilated.. I can assure u smelling each and every pair of my worn asics have no soaked in sweat smell .:D
 

themlpx

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2014
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
1522815_10152320466769371_1804007583_o.jpg


All these are snug on feet, but it's comfortable and they are well ventilated.. I can assure u smelling each and every pair of my worn asics have no soaked in sweat smell .:D

HAHA. That's good to know! So I can buy my first asics sneakers without worrying too much about it being too hot or uncomfortable. Damn nice collection you have. The leatherbacks on the bottom row is my favourite one right now!
 

unrealx262

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
14,191
Reaction score
1,990
f3bd3b5200551d8fe8da034cfc0601b0.jpg
e8d3218d9316d0bc4bed0b8047199680.jpg


any idea where can i get such boots ? saw it off the net , never state the brand :(
 

ah hui

Master Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
3,419
Reaction score
0
f3bd3b5200551d8fe8da034cfc0601b0.jpg
e8d3218d9316d0bc4bed0b8047199680.jpg


any idea where can i get such boots ? saw it off the net , never state the brand :(
Red wings, timberland, hawkins.. all these are boots brand. Buy them wear them very often. It will look like them in the picture.
 

zucchini

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2010
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
hello! wat kind of shoes are the best for walking/traveling.
keds, vans, onitsuka or :s11:. Looking for a good and nice looking walking shoe for europe trip.
 

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
76,626
Reaction score
4
hello! wat kind of shoes are the best for walking/traveling.
keds, vans, onitsuka or :s11:. Looking for a good and nice looking walking shoe for europe trip.

will you be hiking or visiting the countryside in Europe? if yes, then you should invest in boots as the few posts above.
 

lymc7578

Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2010
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
So err, this just happened. I'm not sure if it just happened. Did it happen?

33wxok1.jpg
 
Last edited:

Kavairs

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2013
Messages
11,216
Reaction score
2,455
Some orders are getting cancelled though. Due to some inventory lack of stock and stuffs. But shld be good.

How do they inform you about order cancellation?
I am quite scared coz I onli managed to order my Mint sz9 after 10mins or so.
I received their order confirmation email with order #.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top