The Sneakers/Shoe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

popdod

Banned
Joined
May 8, 2001
Messages
167,010
Reaction score
34,077
Red-Wing-Shoes-Classic-Moc-Toe-Boot-in-Maize-Mustang-01.jpg


Pointer%20Farai,%20tan%20oiled%20leather.jpg



any sexperts knows where to get the pattern shoelaces?


LRLB.jpg



or the leather shoelaces??

:s11: :o :s11:
 

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
14,804
Reaction score
221
I tried getting leather straps for my RW875 before, but usually they aren't lasting. You ever tried visiting the local RW store? I believe they should have a selection of laces.
 

rachdanon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
18,213
Reaction score
5,198
What makes you think Alden is in Singapore?

This is a sneaker thread. Alden cordovan sneakers? Well done.

I don't that's why the question.

Isn't this a sneaker/ shoe thread? Nvm I got my answer.

I don't think there's a Singapore stockist for Alden here unfortunately. Probably better luck getting it while travelling unless you want to take the risk of getting a pair online.

Yup, seems to be xtwis7. Thanks again for your info at the watch thread.
 
Last edited:

RopeLaceSG

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2014
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Hey sneakerheads!

Do check out @RPLC_SG on instagram for rope lace. We're based in Singapore providing pre order for rope laces at affordable prices. SGD 12 for 3M and SGD 8 for NON 3M including normal postage.
 

IGfusion83

Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2009
Messages
352
Reaction score
3
28u0hw2.jpg


Hi all, i do not know if this is the right place to ask. So i apologize first if i posted in the wrong place.
Would anyone know where to get this type of shoe in Singapore?
Many thanks for the help
 

Geno91

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone, wonder if any of you guys know if this New Balance CM996BK is available in sg? Else, which website online can I get it from?

newbalance996mens004-2.jpg
 

sunshinegurl093

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2012
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
I'm assuming you are a guy even though your user has a "gurl" in it...

There's a difference between casual and sneakers. What kind of occasion are you making your purchase for?

I dun understand the difference...(causal Vs sneakers) Can you explain?

I am actually a gurl...:=:p

I just wanna find a place that sell plenty of shoes to choose from at affordable bargain price.
 

deathman91

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 25, 2007
Messages
15,461
Reaction score
4
girls' sneaker? can only think of converse low cut like jack purcell.

haha maybe it's just me as i have a thing on converse sneakers
 

mozzozo

Master Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2007
Messages
2,856
Reaction score
1
guys i wanna get a pair of nike free 5.0. any advice as to where i should get it at the best prices and where has the widest range? thanks.
 

RopeLaceSG

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2014
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
guys i wanna get a pair of nike free 5.0. any advice as to where i should get it at the best prices and where has the widest range? thanks.


Try iRun at queensway shopping center. Used to get my runners from there. Quite a variety of brands as well.
 

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
76,626
Reaction score
4
imo, most shoes or sneakers out there are unisex, only a few range are made solely for men or women. The difference for unisex is probably the colour? Some are more suited for females rather than men and vice versa.

you can see some ladies wearing converse and vans.
 

Edit Suits Co.

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2014
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
imo, most shoes or sneakers out there are unisex, only a few range are made solely for men or women. The difference for unisex is probably the colour? Some are more suited for females rather than men and vice versa.

you can see some ladies wearing converse and vans.

I don't think so. There's different cuttings for shoes for both sexes, similar to male/female shirt cuttings. There are some shoes that are made to be unisex, but as the male feet is usually bigger and more structured, the female might have some fitting issues and the problem is experienced when walking for long.

Other functional shoes like roller skates, usually worn by males, can be worn by females, but they'll need some conversion for the right size, yet they might not fit right.

Of course, you can have the same design for male/female sizes. Hope I made sense haha.

I dun understand the difference...(causal Vs sneakers) Can you explain?

I am actually a gurl...:=:p

I just wanna find a place that sell plenty of shoes to choose from at affordable bargain price.

I'm surprised because every time I'm shopping, most of the time I see girl's clothing and shoes XD but I suppose people have their preferences.

Sneakers can be New Balance 574s while casual can be like boat shoes and espadrilles (and flats). So there's a difference..shop around outside to find out what works best for you!
 
Last edited:

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
76,626
Reaction score
4
@Edit Suits Co.: Yea true, the best fitting will be one that it is made for male or female, not a generic unisex shoe.

Anyway, good to have someone like you contributing to the forum especially in the fashion areas as you are probably the expertise in the area, not just suits but the whole package. oCan gather what people are want and indirectly get feedback on your brand and competing brands. :)
 

Edit Suits Co.

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2014
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
@Edit Suits Co.: Yea true, the best fitting will be one that it is made for male or female, not a generic unisex shoe.

Anyway, good to have someone like you contributing to the forum especially in the fashion areas as you are probably the expertise in the area, not just suits but the whole package. oCan gather what people are want and indirectly get feedback on your brand and competing brands. :)

Thanks for the thumbs up! We're not having any ulterior motives when we post here haha. Just thought we'd share what we know with everyone because it's within our brand vision to build a better image for all men!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top